What's new

Additions to Stone Cottage Shaving...

Yesterday, I uploaded all of the matching bar soaps of each of the Stone Cottage Premium Shaving Cream scents so now you have the option of having a bath and body soap bar that coordinates with your shaving cream! The bar soaps now have their own category:

Bar Soap

Here are the individual links to each scent:

Almond Flower
Bay Lime
Blue Musk
Bois de Santal (Sandalwood)
Cèdre Noir (Black Cedar)
Coconut Holiday
Fougère
Frankincense Fog
Hespéride
Lavender Bud
Spiced Bay
Spiced Myrrh
Suède de Kashmir

Dave,
Ever thought of perhaps making a bath liquid/gel in your scents? Similar to Bath & Body Works bathing products for men.
I prefer those to bar soaps. Just a thought.
ps: Loving the Almond Flower cream. My next future purchases will be:
Hesperide, Cedre Noir, Vanilla, and Spiced Myyrh. I could add Lavender once I've tested the sample.
Those are my five favs.
May see yuo in June when my wife & I are in NJ for family visiting..oh, and real bagels & Italian hot dogs. Can't get that kinda thing here in AZ.
Mikey

Thanks Mikey!

I already have liquid soap in Lavender, Sandalwood, Rose and Musk but my next project will be Body Wash which will be available in some of the scents I offer to the Shaving Community! Thanks again for your support! See you in June!

Thanks Mikey!

I already have liquid soap in Lavender, Sandalwood, Rose and Musk but my next project will be Body Wash which will be available in some of the scents I offer to the Shaving Community! Thanks again for your support! See you in June!
Sounds great.
Mikey

Top Bottom