What's new

Additional BBDC Decants Available

Greetings Gents,

The following additional fragrances are available through the Badger and Blade Decant Club (BBDC) this month.

Castile by Penhaligon's
Blenheim Bouquet by Penhaligon's

Each fragrance will be available in the following quantities:

Two 25ml decants for $29 each, shipping included
Five 10ml decants for $15 each, shipping included

They will come in a reusable 1oz blue cobalt glass bottle with atomizer.

PM me with the fragrance and size you would like to purchase.

The following are available:

Castile by Penhaligon's
10ml = 6
25ml = Upon Request

10ml = 0
25ml = 1

The B&B Mods

Rik said:
Greetings Gents,

The following additional fragrances are available through the Badger and Blade Decant Club (BBDC) this month.

Castile by Penhaligon's

Each fragrance will be available in the following quantities:

Two 25ml decants for $29 each, shipping included
Five 10ml decants for $15 each, shipping included

They will come in a reusable 1oz blue cobalt glass bottle with atomizer.

PM me with the fragrance and size you would like to purchase.

The following are still available:

Castile by Penhaligon's
10ml = 6
25ml = Upon Request

10ml = 0
25ml = 1

The B&B Mods

Fellas,
I have, and have been enjoying he Castile. It is a great scent and will be SUPERB for spring.

On a side note.... someone better hop on that last decant of Blenheim. It is outta this world superb stuff.

Joel,

I had tried the Castile and really couldn't fathom what was good about the scent :lol: . It was too powdery, and reminded me of a very feminine scent an old woman would use.

Do you wear it socially or at work? :confused:

KUJO said:
Joel,

I had tried the Castile and really couldn't fathom what was good about the scent :lol: . It was too powdery, and reminded me of a very feminine scent an old woman would use.

Do you wear it socially or at work? :confused:

Both - and let me tell you.... women love it. Scents react differently to differnt folks (skin type, oils, etc) and the Castile is very much a warm weather scent (when I have worn it here in Cali - it has always been in 70+ degree weather) - and for me - I quite like it. Everyone has their own personal taste. For example - Trumper Eucris smells vile on me for some reason - and grosses out everyone around me - yet a friend of mine can wear the SAME cologne from the SAME bottle - and it smells superb.

FWIW - I very much like Castile - but Blenheim is hands down better.

I agree with Joel. Different scents smell different on different people. Trade your cologne for something you like.

Top Bottom