What's new

Adding up your SP historical order totals

I've only been buying from the about a year. Ain't no way I'm adding it up, the wife is already watching what comes in the door, she doesn't need more ammo.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
I've only been buying from the about a year. Ain't no way I'm adding it up, the wife is already watching what comes in the door, she doesn't need more ammo.

I'm certainly not sharing these STATS with SWMBO, but she sees what's stacked up in my man cave and often notices package arrivals and freely shares her feelings about it!

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I seem to be heading toward being able to have a smoke 10 years into the Zombie Apocalypse. Less than a year in. Bronze came quickly. . . scary to think silver might be coming at some point.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I seem to be heading toward being able to have a smoke 10 years into the Zombie Apocalypse. Less than a year in. Bronze came quickly. . . scary to think silver might be coming at some point.

Think of all the money you save when you go silver.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
As a gold member, I gotta say, the more you spend, the more you save!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hirsute

Did you happen to get a custom Kiribi lighter from your Son’s namesake this year for Christmas?

I did not. There are some folks out there who make my spending there look like peanuts.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
It's got to be money spent within a certain time period as well. I used to be silver, but haven't made a purchase in a year. I jumped on SP about a week ago, and I'm now bronze.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
It's got to be money spent within a certain time period as well. I used to be silver, but haven't made a purchase in a year. I jumped on SP about a week ago, and I'm now bronze.

Uh-oh! I don’t think I can upkeep my silver status then.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I did not. There are some folks out there who make my spending there look like peanuts.

Considering the price of some of those super premium pipes I can imagine.

Hirsute

Sorry Ouch. Maybe you can experience all of this vicariously? Although the evil-eye stare I sometimes get is hard to convey in text.

Totally. Nothing like thinking you’re big league until you go to a pipe show and find out you ain’t even playing the same game. ;)

Top Bottom