What's new

Adding up your SP historical order totals

That’s like wondering how much you e spent in the neighborhood pub over the years. No one really wants to know the answer to the question. Leave it at “was for a good cause” and move on

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Yup, it's an eye opener. Since about 90% of my purchases have come from SP, it gives me a rough idea how big my cellar is. It just doesn't tell me where I put it all!

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
At least some of money went to “durable goods”. My CI purchases all go up in smoke ;).

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Lol, nothing good can come of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Only a touch under $890. When does one go from bronze to silver (also a UPS freeloader, of course)?

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Free shipping (UPS freeloader) for all orders over $95. Six month interest free on PayPal for orders over $99. So most all of my orders are $100 or more. Helps you get to the next level faster as well!!
Either Silver is more than $3K, or I'm knocking on Silver's door.

Last edited:

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
43 +lbs., $3700 + @ SP, still Bronze. Must be $5K for silver, if so I'll never make it, I have way more than I can smoke in my lifetime.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
43 +lbs., $3700 + @ SP, still Bronze. Must be $5K for silver, if so I'll never make it, I have way more than I can smoke in my lifetime.

How far back do you have to go for your total? Mine only goes back 2 years.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Mine started in late 2013 but was sporadic until much later, a great deal of it was during the last two years or so.

Top Bottom