What's new

Acquisitions October 19-24

Status
Not open for further replies.
proxy.php

This is my Amboyna Burl Brush and Straight Razor. A picture of me after my first attempt at a straight razor shave. No cuts which surprised me. My acquisitions is complete for awhile.

proxy.php

This is my Amboyna Burl Brush and Straight Razor. A picture of me after my first attempt at a straight razor shave. No cuts which surprised me. My acquisitions is complete for awhile.

And just look at that BBS... you missed a spot or 2 tho. :biggrin:

And a lovely looking set, by the way...

Thanks, those posts did have pics of a C40... they say it's boar, and after feeling of it again, I guess that's right, but it has a softer feel than my other boars, but they are cheapies. Does anyone have any idea how old that Old Spice stand and brush are? Thanks again

Looks like a good shave there Mr. Peat.

Although paling in comparison to some of the other acquistions (most notably the awesome shave den set up), I received my Ikon Bulldog spindle that I had been drooling over. Great shaver and although I will continue to search for other razors cause I love the hunt, I believe I have found my go to razor in the Ikon (until I go to straights that is:wink:).

Also finally tried the CE Bigelow and I must say I am impressed. This one has me thinking I will turn into a menthol head.

Sweet black lather bowl found at Big Lots for a buck. Woot!

Got one of my razors from B&B and they sent me the blades and sample creams. The front razor I got form an antique store for $3. Not too bad for a decent Gillette (US) I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom