• Creed Bois Du Portugal
  • Santa Maria Novella Acqua di Cuba
  • Creed Royal English Leather

You got some great smellies!

no pix, but today I picked up:

Aubrey organics Pine deodorant spray
English Leather AS
Omega Shave Cream (tube)
Dollar store 'Simply Clear' AS - seems to be an indian-made Old Spice clone...for $1.40 CDN it seemed a gamble worth taking.

Barry

I wondered that.... I wasn't sure if the silver was real, or someone just stripped one down in chemicals or somethin. :p

Off on another quest!

I believe left to right they are light blue, dark blue, gold and pink. I've never seen a silver one myself, I assume you're referring to the light blue? If so they are certainly real... I've had three Lady G's over time, they have all been light blue :001_tt2:

I do have the light/dark blue if that is the case... but seen here in a Maher thread there may actually be some silvers or its a reaaaally faded light blue. :lol:

Last edited:
I found these two Aristocrats at an estate sale this morning and wanted to see what you expert guys could tell me about them. As you can tell, the one on the left looks older, has a little wear(especially on safety bar and center bar). The one on the right looks to have almost no wear. On the underside of the head, they both only say "REG US PAT OFF" with no date or number stamps, and just the Gillette emblem and MADE IN USA underneath that. Unfortunately, the one on the left didn't have the blade holder so I guess it's pretty unlikely for me to find one of those. Can you guys give me an idea of how old these might be? Also, I've never tried to clean/disinfect a gold razor before, so I was hoping you guys could help me learn how to do that without ruining the finish, etc. Any other info for a newbie would be appreciated. Thanks!
Cleave
View attachment 75743

View attachment 75744

View attachment 75745

This English 1929 Milady -- a post "Roaring 20s" beauty -- showed up in the mail from my British friend this past week. I know that the ladies were trying to find a feminine razor to join in with their husbands in this double-edged shaving phenomenon. And this well crafted, light weight, but well-balanced razor fit the bill. At least for a few years.

A beautiful item I hope to use on my wife's legs...

This is the most perfect British No. 21 I've ever seen. No pitting or wear on the handle or head, and the rhodium plating is so bright and shiny -- really an amazing finish on this post WWII classic.

Can't decide whether I should try it out or save it for grandkids. But I can certainly enjoy admiring its beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom