What's new

Acquisitions Monday May 15 - Sunday May 21

proxy.php

I happen to be at the Galleria today putting together a bid for some electrical work needed at the Levi's Store. When I finished up I looked around a bit and stubbled upon this new scent from L'Occitane. Really nice stuff, it has what I would describe as a vanilla and citrus scent.

Off the box -

"In Provence, the knights from the village Les Baux had chosen the cypress as a symbol of strength and courage. Guided by their star, these men daringly accepted the challenges of heroes."

"A sensual and mysterious alliance of cypress and incense."

CraigK

CraigK said:
proxy.php

I happen to be at the Galleria today putting together a bid for some electrical work needed at the Levi's Store. When I finished up I looked around a bit and stubbled upon this new scent from L'Occitane. Really nice stuff, it has what I would describe as a vanilla and citrus scent.

Off the box -

"In Provence, the knights from the village Les Baux had chosen the cypress as a symbol of strength and courage. Guided by their star, these men daringly accepted the challenges of heroes."

CraigK

I was at the L'Occitane store today and the cashier pointed it out. She said it just came out. It smelled really nice.

full

Bee & Flower Soap - Jasmine, Sandalwood, Rose, & Ginseng

full

Kiss My Face - Peaches & Cream Shave Cream

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyle, that Bee & Flower soap is Fricking AWESOME! I used to use that almost exclusively when I lived in Utah (long story, not a mormon). There was a co-op/organic store that carried it. To this day, one of my favorites. In all the scents!
The Jasmine and Sandalwoods were my favorites, by far.

If any of you on this board see this soap, try it. You will not be disappointed.

O.K.

Gaelicboy said:
Kyle, that Bee & Flower soap is Fricking AWESOME! I used to use that almost exclusively when I lived in Utah (long story, not a mormon). There was a co-op/organic store that carried it. To this day, one of my favorites. In all the scents!

If any of you on this board see this soap, try it. You will not be disappointed.

O.K.
I actually ran across this stuff at Whole Foods. After purchasing it, I went home, worked out, and took a shower (using the Sandalwood). I liked the soap so much that I went right back to the store and bought several more bars (it was on sale).

Gaelicboy said:

O.K.

They sale this soap here at Wild Oats, and they sale it to both Mormons and non-Mormons.

Randy

Today's meeting of the Central Oklahoma Wet-Shaving Breakfast Club (COWSBC) with the ladies auxiliary session afforded the opportunity to trade, exchange, and deliver numerous goodies.

Chapter Docent Ron delivered to Tribune of the People KUJO the following delectables:

full

More to follow on the SOTD this week!

Kyle said:
I actually ran across this stuff at Whole Foods. After purchasing it, I went home, worked out, and took a shower (using the Sandalwood). I liked the soap so much that I went right back to the store and bought several more bars (it was on sale).

Hahahaha Dont fool yourself Kyle.... even if it wasnt on sale you would have run back and gotten more soap dont use that excuse...:tongue_sm :tongue_sm ::biggrin:

SSLStudio said:
Hahahaha Dont fool yourself Kyle.... even if it wasnt on sale you would have run back and gotten more soap dont use that excuse...:tongue_sm :tongue_sm ::biggrin:
Very true. I just wouldn't have told anyone.:biggrin:

Just got back from a business trip, and look what awaited....
IMG_2208_1_1.JPG

Bunch of stuff from Nancy Boy
Floris #127 cologne
T&H Sandalwood, Rose, and 1805 creams
Another Coates Tea Tree
The plastic bag behind everything us packed full of empty sample containers to supply the voracious demand for samples of this board.

Scotto,

This is obviously not your first rodeo.

It takes a salty veteran to plan ahead when leaving town so that new items await your return.

CraigK said:
proxy.php

Off the box -

CraigK
Hi Craig,
Do you note any woodsey hints?

guenron said:
Hi Craig,
Do you note any woodsey hints?

I would have to say no. To me it has hints of vanilla, cinnamon and citrus. I also have 4 Voleurs which has a more distinct woodsy scent, kind of like cedar.

CraigK

Kyle said:
full

Bee & Flower Soap - Jasmine, Sandalwood, Rose, & Ginseng

full

Kiss My Face - Peaches & Cream Shave Cream

I think you'll find the KMF peaches and cream is just OK. The scent isn't quite strong enough for my taste, but the shave is fine.

mrob said:
I think you'll find the KMF peaches and cream is just OK. The scent isn't quite strong enough for my taste, but the shave is fine.
Agreed. It is just good enough to get you through in a pinch. I was also very disappointed by the weak peach scent.

Grabbed this off of eBay. I've got to soak in in some Borax to see if it will come clean.

Patrick

CraigK said:
I would have to say no. To me it has hints of vanilla, cinnamon and citrus. I also have 4 Voleurs which has a more distinct woodsy scent, kind of like cedar.

CraigK
Thanks Craig.

Top Bottom