What's new

Acquisitions Monday May 1 - Sunday May 7

No No Peter your not allowed to buy any more brushes !!!!!!!!

Im still recovering from the pics you send for the my wife was getting on my case thread !..
still recovering..I cant believe you posted that.... You must really want that
CAKE dont you :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offcourse the saying goes..no wetshaver should be without a Kent in their collection.. !!!!!!! :mad3: So ! find your piggy bank.... :biggrin:

A nice Anecdote perhaps is I showed the pics of B&B and your den to my collegeau who HATES Shaving (he almost fainted when I told him the brush prices ! ) and loves his M3 which one cartridge proudly lasts him 1-2 months or so.. I told him offcourse it lasts you 2 months you only shave with it max 2 shaves per week ! he looks like a Neanderthaler sometimes! then I started to talk a bit about pre-shaves,balsems,a/s lotions, EDT,EDP, and I saw his eyes begin to fill with curiosity.. I thought lets not push him over the edge...but then miracle happened he started to THINK and ask yeah sometimes it really hurts shaving when you have a though beard what should I do!!!!!!!!! oh well there was my opening for starting to convert him..

3 packages on the stairway....waiting for me.... some more motherdays gifts like Marco polo EDT and Dolce and Gabana Shampoo. for me my Injector Golden 500 arrived.. its very dirty the old blade is still in it and has HAIR in it eeeeeuw! how to clean an injector I cant boil the plastic handle?

some aftershave Nina ricci arrived and a good find.. Rare Crabtree&Ev. Azzemour EDT.
Excuse the pics I got from the Net but my Dig. Camera is being fixed if not I'll have to buy a newone...

:biggrin:

An early birthday present to myself. Savile Row 3126 and Futur. Already shaved with it, and very, very pleased.

full

-Randy S

Last edited by a moderator:
Got some stuff in from Floris....
full

The bowl is a work of art....
full

full

full

A/S Balm bottle matches the cologne
full

Cool/handy pump top!
full

More stuff....
full

Once I read this stuff had almond oil, jojoba oil, shea butter, MARSHMALLOW, Echinacea, and bee's wax - I thought it was too interesting NOT to try....
full

Back of box...
full

rschumacher1 said:
An early birthday present to myself. Savile Row 3126 and Futur. Already shaved with it, and very, very pleased.

Nice brush Randy. I have that same one and have been enjoying it immensly.

proxy.php

Picked up these fine items today all under one roof, Galleria Mall in Houston.

I looked in the;

The Body Shop
Crabtree & Evelyn
L' Occitane En Provence
Nordstrom (T&H & Art of Shaving)
Bath & Body Works
Some knife and razor store, can't remember the name. He sells Merkur razors and Col. Ichabod Conk products.

I'm a little bit tardy in getting this posted (I've had it for a week now), but I've been in and out of town all week, so here we go.
full

No shaving gear this week but I did pick up a sweet camera and lens. I got sick of the point and shoot cameras. They never came close to a digital SLR. This baby focuses lightnin' fast. Most places have the camera/lens (18-70mm) kit for $999 but I paid $858 (I just checked and they dropped the price to $843). The 50mm lens was $99.

full

full

RR, nice choice in gear. I have a D70 and the two lenses you have. I also have a few others and an array of other goodies. I highly recommend getting the SB-800, next. Fantastic flash. I'm looking to get at least one more.

Shaving doesn't even come close to what I've spent (and will spend) on photography gear.

CraigK said:
proxy.php

Picked up these fine items today all under one roof, Galleria Mall in Houston.

I looked in the;

The Body Shop
Crabtree & Evelyn
L' Occitane En Provence
Nordstrom (T&H & Art of Shaving)
Bath & Body Works
Some knife and razor store, can't remember the name. He sells Merkur razors and Col. Ichabod Conk products.

Craig,
You have exceptional taste! Everything you seem to buy shocks me, as it always seems to be just about my favorite thing from each line.... you seem to hit the nail on the head the first time!

Good form!

letterk said:
RR, nice choice in gear. I have a D70 and the two lenses you have. I also have a few others and an array of other goodies. I highly recommend getting the SB-800, next. Fantastic flash. I'm looking to get at least one more.

Shaving doesn't even come close to what I've spent (and will spend) on photography gear.

The SB-800 or SB-600 is going to be in my camera bag in the next few months. I'm on several waiting lists for the new Nikon 18-200mm VR lens. Every dealer is either sold out or is charging an arm & a leg. They're selling like hot cakes on e-bay.

joel said:
Craig,
You have exceptional taste! Everything you seem to buy shocks me, as it always seems to be just about my favorite thing from each line.... you seem to hit the nail on the head the first time!

Good form!

Thanks Joel. Most of what I look at or buy is based on the members of this forum and their experiences. Everyone does such a great job of posting about shaving stuff it becomes easy to make decisions.

CraigK

My order from Ashford arrived last Friday. A very nicely packaged box of Truefitt & Hill's Trafalgar cologne and a tube of Shave Cream. Cost was $55, free shipping, and got here in 3 days.
full

No I didn't shave outside this morning, but it was such a beautiful spring AM, that I was tempted. (The neighbors and kids are both thankful I didn't)

Top Bottom