What's new

Acquisitions Monday Mar 27 - Sunday Apr 02

The scent is absolutely perfect, and yes, the lime smell is pronounced.

Since I am awaiting the arrival of an atomizer, I have had to use the cologne as a splash. I'm hoping that a change in application process will allow more efficient coverage and ultimately greater staying power. Right now the smell is all but gone after 4 hours.

As a side note, when I'm wearing this cologne, my wife can barely keep her hands to herself.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's three that arrived yesterday and today and added to my pile.

proxy.php

VINTAGE SIMPSONS POLO 10 BEST
proxy.php

PLISSON 10 EBONY HANDLE EUROPEAN WHITE
proxy.php

SIMPSONS 'MAJOR' SUPER
proxy.php

My QED order came in today. Bags #1,2, and 3 are Musgo Real samples. Charles also threw in a sample of Anise and Lavender shave stick.

full

full

full

full

Steve, those are beautiful. If you start running out of storage/display room, I've got a couple of empty nooks in my shave den.

Kyle I think I can help you get over with your SCAD , I found perhaps an interesting seller who makes custom Bayrum like the old recipy as he claims I think you must..must do a review... my King :biggrin:

PM you...

Well, not a shaving acquisition, but I picked up a Palm TX PDA for work/home use. This thing is awesome, and with built in Wi-Fi, as you can see, I can sneakily access B&B while out and about.
full

That pda looks great. I may be in the market for a new palm pilot. I have always owned Handspring PDAs. I have not updated since the merger. I was looking at the Treo but they feel bulky. I like carrying my phone in my pocket and not on a belt case.

I did a lot of research before settling on the TX. Pocket PC devices are too slow, and the Palm software is very nice. Synchronizes beautifully with my work calendar and e-mail, plus built in BlueTooth and wi-Fi. The screen is the best one out there - just gorgeous color and contrast.

I looked into getting a Treo, but it is way too bulky. I am going to pick up a RAZR or similar slim phone to replace my againg Samsung, and keep the PDA function separate on the Palm. Best of both worlds this way, especially when they can communicate with each other through BlueTooth.

Scotto, did you sign up for a wireless service for your palm? If so, which one, what is your alloted time and how much? Thanks.

Nope. I have my home wireless network, plus at work. If I can find other Wi-Fi hotspots while I am out and about, great. Otherwise I am not willing to pay the ridiculous data charges that the various telecoms are asking.

Still exploring. Got the following:

-Merkur HD razor
-Merkur blades
-Vulfix #403 ("Mayfair") brush
-Tabac shaving soap
-Taylor shaving soap

Really curious about the Taylor soap. I've read an awful lot about their creams here, but can't seem to find any comments on the soap. Anyone have experience with this stuff? Nice clean scent. Already tried the Tabac. It's amazing compared to the soaps I've tried so far.

Ken

Top Bottom