What's new

Acquisitions Monday Mar 06 - Sunday Mar 12

Well the weather turned mild down here in sunny Oklahoma. Great opportunity for shopping for new shaving kit! How's the weather in your neck of the woods?

well, a nice parcel from Europe came and what was in it:
1. a tube of Arko Cool shaving cream
2. a tube of Arko Commando shaving cream
3. a tube of Arko Moist shaving cream
4. a tube of Arko Sensitive shaving cream
5. a jar of Olivia Bay Rum shaving cream
6. 2 Arko shaving soap sticks
7. a bottle of Arko Commando aftershave/cologne

Now, I can say that I'll be shaving in delight and heavenly pleasure for a long, long time! :smile: :wink: :biggrin:

Jeff

Wow Jeff,

You are set for a while with Arko :w00t: !

My score this week was again modest compared to Jeff's haul:

Country Gent Talcum Powder (geranium scent), Country Gent Tooth Powder (w/flouride), Country Gent Aftershave (w/wax sealed cork stopper) from Heavenly Harvest, http://www.heavenlyharvestinc.com/.

SR122, 4 1/2", 22mm knot pure badger Savile Row brush from QED.

Booster Spice Orient AS from QED.

Musgo Real AS (w/ cork label) from fellow forum member.

Feather 10 pack deal.

Cheers,
Richard
Plano TX

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah, Richard, I'm set for a while, and I'm in shaving heaven! :smile: I think I have enough Arko stuff to last at least a year and change. You sure don't need a lot to lather up with whether it's the soap bar, or any of the creams! That's the beauty of this stuff.

Jeff

Richard, I forgot to mention, I also bought a bottle of Barber Salon aftershave today, with the cork stopper. Man, this stuff smells great. :thumbup1:

Jeff

Baxter of California Shampoo
Baxter of California Conditioner
Archipelago Botanicals Wasabi Mint Triple Milled Bath Soap
Archipelago Botanicals Bergamot Tobacco Triple Milled Bath Soap

full

-Nick

Not in and of itself an exciting Score, but I got a huge box of empty sample containers today. We are ready to begin putting together the Fragrance Train, plus I have containers to share shave creams with, etc. Also thru in some nice atomizers for myself.

full

Scotto said:
Not in and of itself an exciting Score, but I got a huge box of empty sample containers today. We are ready to begin putting together the Fragrance Train, plus I have containers to share shave creams with, etc. Also thru in some nice atomizers for myself.

full
Would the Birthday Boy tell us where we can buy these nifties?:tongue_sm

full

At Target, Proraso Shaving Soap and Pre-Shave Cream. AT TJ Maxx, Crabtree & Evelyn Almond Shaving Cream (for my son's graduation dopp kit) and Asquith & Sommerset Vanilla Almond Soap.

We had a postal strike in N Ireland...and the backlog has started to trickle in:001_smile

Trumpers Lime Cream
C&E Sandalwood Soap
Parker 90R DE
T&H Aftershave Balm
St Charles Bay Rum Soap
St Charles Savoury Rose Soap
St Charles Bay Rum EDT
St Charles New Spice EDT.

Loads more to come.....it's like Christmas ...All over again:001_smile :001_smile :001_smile

Brian

a pack of Gillette Good News disposables. (The wife bought them for me)
a bottle of Florida Water cologne. (Has anyone here ever tried that?)

Jeff

Top Bottom