What's new

Acquisitions Monday July 17th - Sunday July 23th

Nice brush, I looked at that brush as well, it looks much better than it did in the Ebay pics. Please let us know how it performs.
Cheers, DJ.

Yes Steve that must be a genuine kind it has the Plissonesqueness aura to it ?
is that actually written correctly ?

Met some folks at the Time Warner building in NYC last night, and had a few minutes to spare....
IMG_2481_1_1.JPG

AOS Lavender and Lemon creams
Dolce and Gabanna EdT

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
You know, Scott, for what those guys coughed up for dinner, you could have at least treated them to shaves at AOS.:lol:

No shaving stuff today, but I was delighted to receive notification of a first class honours degree in English Literature from Oxford University this morning. Due to a series of chronic and fairly debilitating health problems I was unable to sit the finals with the rest of my class (missed the graduation ceremony too:frown: ) and I wasn't expecting the results for a while, and eventhough my lecturers assured me the results were going to be good and my post graduate position was secure, I feel much better now I know for sure. Unfortunately, seeing as I am going to be carrying on through the education system, these results mean little in and of themselves. Still, seeing as this is the only worthwhile thing that I have done to date, I will still be able to act really stuck up when I tell people:
" I went to Oxford University, actually." Hahahaha

BIG Congrats to you, Alex. With your degree in place, I fully expect a B&B book on wet shaving to be in the works.:001_smile

Wow! Very impressive. Not too many can say they have an Oxford degree--with honors yet.

What next?

AJS said:
No shaving stuff today, but I was delighted to receive notification of a first class honours degree in English Literature from Oxford University this morning. Due to a series of chronic and fairly debilitating health problems I was unable to sit the finals with the rest of my class (missed the graduation ceremony too:frown: ) and I wasn't expecting the results for a while, and eventhough my lecturers assured me the results were going to be good and my post graduate position was secure, I feel much better now I know for sure. Unfortunately, seeing as I am going to be carrying on through the education system, these results mean little in and of themselves. Still, seeing as this is the only worthwhile thing that I have done to date, I will still be able to act really stuck up when I tell people:
" I went to Oxford University, actually." Hahahaha
Congrats! Pronounced Oggsford?

Welldone my Lord I mean Alex , having a degree has its benefit they say ? atleast I expect ZERO Typós from you Lad ! :biggrin:

Part 2 of some new acquisitions.......

This is the second of several brushes purchased this month. Unused vintage Rooney 'best' new in the box. 24mm knot/60mm loft/4-3/4" total length. I really like these old Rooney's and Simpsons brushes and really hope that i'm not boring you with this stuff.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Wait a minute Steve, i'm supposed to be the Shaving Brush Stockpiler over here, not you....:mad3:

Simply breathtaking gorgeous!!!!!!

Peter

Top Bottom