What's new

Acquisitions Monday July 10th - Sunday July 16th

Hundreds of Derby Extras
2 Saint Charles Shave Almond in a bowl (one for sister-in-law, one for mother-in-law)
2 Saint Charles Shave Foaming Spa Butter (one for sister-in-law, one for mother-in-law)
Saint Charles Shave Shave Stick for Chicks (for mother-in-law)
Saint Charles Shave Shamrock Soap (for mother-in-law)
Saint Charles Shave Cool Lime Soap (for me!)

My wife is getting her sister and mother into using wetshaving products. How fun! And it was overheard that my father-in-law told my brother-in-law how much he loves the shaving products we just got him. Are we keeping track of converts?

Scotto said:
full

There was a whole bunch of other stuff, but I forget what it all was. Suffice to say I am probably sleeping on the couch tonight.

loooooooooooooooooooool :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Today my little order from Sue (SCS) arrived here in Germany, what a fast delivery:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :

-Filled Stainless Bowl "Cool Lime"
-Sandalwood EdT (smells really great...:w00t: )
-SCS Blend 2-11 (wow, I love it...)
-Bar Soap "Spring Garden" (for my sweetheart)
-Shave Stick for Chicks (also for my sweetheart)
-Bay Rum with a Twist

Thomas

My Arko order from Tulumba arrived today at work! The box contained:

- Arko regular [cream]
- Arko cool
- Arko commando
- Arko sensitive
- Arko citrus
- 2 Arko shave sticks.

So, I bought the entire line for $19 shipped! I took a whiff of everything - smelled pretty nice. The creams smell like the Palmolive cream that Alexander sent me. I'm not so hot on the scent of the shave sticks, though - we'll see. For $2, I figured it couldn't hurt to pick up a couple!

A little late but yesterday in the mail I received my first :
-DE Merkur HD
-Taylors Avocado shave cream
-Xtra Mekur blades
And then went to C&E and picked up my first badger shave brush (best badger)

Everything is great, shaves great, and smells great (except the funny smelling badger brush which i read goes away) nice brush though alot softer than my old pig brush.

Shavemac shaving set w/ 23mm silvertip brush.
I am quite impressed with the heft and feel of this razor, and of course it looks pretty good as well.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Cheers, DJ.

Got my KMF Moisture Shaves today:
proxy.php

Peaches & Cream (FREE!), Jasmine ($1!), Virgin Forest ($1!)
(Yeah, shipping was $6, but still....)

Maybe this will keep me occupied until we hear about the Injector Deal (Waaaaaaaahh!! :cursing: :mad2: :a52: )

--Mark

Wolfman said:
Really nice set DJ! I plan on ordering the same one next month.
The set I have is listed with a 26mm brush, but if you e-mail Bernd he will provide any size you would like, mine is a 23mm.
Cheers, DJ.

Picked up some thayers from HEB....the one with aloe....this stuff rocks...way better thand DV water in my oppinion....at least thats the thought as of now.

gage0921 said:
Picked up some thayers from HEB....the one with aloe....this stuff rocks...way better thand DV water in my oppinion....at least thats the thought as of now.
HE Butts? I did not know you were that kinda' guy!:lol:

gage0921 said:
What flavor/s did they carry, Sean.

The Taylor's train stopped by my place today delivering the following treats:

- tub of Lavender shaving cream
- tub of Lemon and Lime shaving cream
- tub of Sandalwood shaving cream

These were actually delivered yesterday but to the wrong unit in the building (the mail wasn't delivered by the "regular" guy yesterday - and the substitute mail-women/-men can NEVER find the door to my place, go figure). My neighbour kindly delivered it to me this morning. I only have one problem... I can only use one of these today.

OK. The Rose Petal and Lavender are both witch hazel and aloe blends. I thought maybe you were referring to one of them.

Yesterday the postman left a cube over my mailbox (now i can guess why my previous ebay razor never reached me :mad5:)
After inspection the cardboard cube revelead to contain my ebay acquired Gillette adjustable (thin handle,date code I4, 12.30$ delivered from Pennsylvania to Italy by airmail).:w00t:
I gave it a good scrub with hot water and bubble bath liquid to remove some soap residue then i soaked it for an half hour into a quaternary ammonium solution to disinfect it.
I' will give it a try tonight with a Derby blade and Proraso soap.

Top Bottom