What's new

Acquisitions Monday Jan 16 - Sunday Jan 22

Good work last week lads. Always interesting to see the Holiday Goodies work there way thru the system. Don't give up! Remember, now what was that?:smile:

I got this last week from QED:

French Green Clay Mask
DaVinci Water
Taylors of Old Bond Street - Sandalwood Shaving Cream in a Tub

Two teas:
Yin Zheng Bai Hao Jasmine Silver Needles

and

Zheng Shan Lapsang Souchong

Pics to follow later, maybe.

A certain some one promised me a T&H ebony turnback for christmas but when I came home from N.Y. there was not one to be found so I ordered for myself.

Picked up some green tea lotion http://www.abratherapeutics.com/greentea.html Jean Roberts highly reccomended it so naturally I paid $8 more for it than this site sells it for. Jean stated that lotions like lubriderm and curel have mineral water in them wich is a petroleum bi-product and are bad for skin after long term use:confused: Oh yeah.....and I bought another cube:blush:

No big deal, but my Pacific Shave Oil arrived today. Pretty elegant packaging- a folded/slotted cardboard triangle concealing a red, drawstring pouch with the bottle of oil inside. Pretty elegant packaging for shave oil, at least.

Hello Atnight,

Yes, the PSO package is nice. I have a bagful of those little red "velvet" bags.

This week's score was again modest, QED soaps and six bottles of PSO :rolleyes: .

Cheers,
Richard
Rainy Day in North Texas

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my Nancy Boy shaving cream! Oh, also a bottle of Dolce & Gabbana eau de toilette to replace the one I finished. Also:
1 tub of Proraso eucalyptus shaving soap
2 more Gold-Dachs Spezial shaving soaps
1 tub of DR Harris lavender shaving cream

next week, some more stuff!

Jeff

Coche_y_bondhu said:
Hello Atnight,

Yes, the PSO package is nice. I have a bagful of those little red "velvet" bags.

This week's score was again modest, QED soaps and six bottles of PSO :rolleyes: .

Cheers,
Richard
Rainy Day in North Texas

full
My, my Richard, what a lovely looking collection of jars! I see someone is taking advantage of the multiformat opportunities..:thumbup1: Everytime I go to use the stick as it can, i.e. without benefit of brush, I wimp out and whip up the lather so I can enjoy the fragrance more...

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom