What's new

Acquisitions Monday Dec 19 - Sunday Dec 25

Well lads, for those that did not take my warning seriously.. It is that time when the Gift of Giving is more important than the Gift of Receiving! Seven days till Christmas and counting.. It is the 26th this year? Bah! Humbug! (Six for us traditionalists on the Good Old 25th!) So have a good time shopping and while you are out there buying all sorts of lovely things for everyone, don't bypass those splendid opportunities to indulge your habit!!:001_tt1:

I'll start things out with my new arrival, the "Scotto Special" brush from Shavemac:
full

This is a ~24 mm brush in finest badger. Fresh out of the box and unbloomed. Here it is next to its big brother (which of course has seen much use):
full
You can see its lather-making abilities on the SOTD today.

Last edited by a moderator:
To complete the existing ensemble, a bottle of Truefitt and Hill West Indian Limes Aftershave Balm.
Something to wear with the exisiting Luxury Shaving Soap and Classic Aftershave Balm, Truefitt and Hill Freshman Cologne. Ah! Complete ensembles..

full

full

Yeah, this is my SOTD. However, please notice the newest shaving cream in my collection, Caswell-Massy 1752 almond scent. I have heard nothing good about C-M shaving creams, so today, while shopping at Tuesday Morning, I found this tub for $7 bucks. Okay, bad reputation, but it smells nice and it was cheap! I lathered up with this stuff, stropped my razor, and went to work. Damn fine stuff. Fantastic lather, great lubrication, and when all said and done, I didn't need the Corn Huskers Lotion, but I used it anyway.

Randy

HA - Ron.... how about a lil competition? :wink:

full

full

full

Let's see....
CAR Shavemaster Brush
CAR Shave Cube
CAR Peppermint Cutting Balm
CAR Peppermint Moisture cream
CAR Lime and Green Tea Shaving Paste
CAR A/S Tonic in Summer Sage, Lime, and Frankincense/Orange
D.R. Harris Pink
Pirate's Cove shaving soap in Lavender, Lime, Bay Rum and Ginger, and Bay Rum and Lime

**Special Note** If you have not yet tried CAR's A/S Tonics, I invite you to do so. They are so incredibly delightful... and the atomizer he provides is without question the best I have used for a tonic/hydrosol. In one spray it'll cover your entire face, with the perfect amount. 2-3 sprays for total luxury.

Damn I got a lot of stuff this week... the aformentioned stuff today, the St. Charles line, WillG stuff, etc.

Ok, Joel, my turn! :smile:

full

Just a few items that came by UPS from QED.

Tabac 10 oz cologne. This is even bigger than my Atkinson lavender bottle (8 oz)!

An Omega boar brush and the new Omega synthetic brush.

Cheers,
Richard
Plano TX

Coche_y_bondhu said:
Ok, Joel, my turn! :smile:

full

Just a few items that came by UPS from QED.

Tabac 10 oz cologne. This is even bigger than my Atkinson lavender bottle (8 oz)!

An Omega boar brush and the new Omega synthetic brush.

Cheers,
Richard
Plano TX

What? No clothespin for your nose once you start using those brushes???

Randy

Ok, Joel, one more time! :smile:

full

My FEDEX box came from Nancy Boy. Really nice products.

I already had the body wash, so this shipment had: shampoo, facial cleanser, AS gel, hand lotion and hair gel, all in the Nancy Boy signature scent, minty.

They also included a travel jar of their shave cream and a bar of their bath soap - free.

Got my 15% discount from the Club and free shipping on top of that. A nice pre-Christmas score!

Cheers,
Richard
Plano TX

joel said:
HA - Ron.... how about a lil competition? :wink:

full

full

full

Let's see....
CAR Shavemaster Brush
CAR Shave Cube
CAR Peppermint Cutting Balm
CAR Peppermint Moisture cream
CAR Lime and Green Tea Shaving Paste
CAR A/S Tonic in Summer Sage, Lime, and Frankincense/Orange
D.R. Harris Pink
Pirate's Cove shaving soap in Lavender, Lime, Bay Rum and Ginger, and Bay Rum and Lime

**Special Note** If you have not yet tried CAR's A/S Tonics, I invite you to do so. They are so incredibly delightful... and the atomizer he provides is without question the best I have used for a tonic/hydrosol. In one spray it'll cover your entire face, with the perfect amount. 2-3 sprays for total luxury.

Damn I got a lot of stuff this week... the aformentioned stuff today, the St. Charles line, WillG stuff, etc.
Hmmm.. Hydrolast? Is that for waterproofing your new shoes?:lol1: Nice haul, but what can you do after the first pair of shoes?

Top Bottom