What's new

Acquisitions Monday Dec 19 - Sunday Dec 25

The UPS man made his appointed rounds at the ol' shave shack arriving with a bundle of goodies from QED!

full

Musgo Real Colognes #1, #2 and #3
Tabac Culture
QED Anise & Lavender
QED Tangerine & Spearmint
QED Wild Orange
Imperial Lapsang Souchong​

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't knock it till you try it my friend :wink:

Me thinks if you just gave the a/s moisture cream you'd damn near have a heart attack, let alone the full RMWS routine. Pain in the ***.... but results are results!

joel said:
Don't knock it till you try it my friend :wink:

Me thinks if you just gave the a/s moisture cream you'd damn near have a heart attack, let alone the full RMWS routine. Pain in the ***.... but results are results!
I would never knock something so nobly named. But I also know that I do not need such a grandiose routine to get results.

Another Christmas present in the mail today, A Savile Row SR208 from Howard (shown after use and drying):
IMG_1657_2_1.JPG

And resting happily with its brethren:
IMG_1659_1_1.JPG

I am really liking this brush so far!

Merry Xmas from Santa to me.

Jars of Salter Mint, Taylor's Almond, Trumper's Violet from QED. Gift certificate to MenEssentials.

Rock!

Merry Xmas B&B.

bill

roughrider said:
Ron, I've been eyeing the Tabac Culture. Be sure to let us know how you like it.
Wonderful, fresh, bright citrus fragrance. Dry down is very good blend of spices (cardamon and maybe some cinnamon) along with patchouli, likely some sandalwood in there. It is not a simple fragrance, but it is simply a joy to wear.

guenron said:
Wonderful, fresh, bright citrus fragrance. Dry down is very good blend of spices (cardamon and maybe some cinnamon) along with patchouli, likely some sandalwood in there. It is not a simple fragrance, but it is simply a joy to wear.

Thanks Ron.

I received some Crabtree & Evelyn Sienna eau de toilette from my sister in law, and a tub of Truefitt & Hill Grafton shaving cream. Can anyone tell me a little something about this cream? I once tried the Trafalgar cream and was kind of put off by it. I hope this stuff is up my ally!

Jeff

Merry Christmas, All

Got some time before I have to put the glazed ham on the BBQ, so why not post about what Santa brought today:

Penhaligon's Violetta EDT and body lotion, Dolce & Gabbana EDT and shower gel, Burberry Brit body lotion and L'Oranger shower gel.

Holiday Cheers to All,
Richard
Plano TX

full

Last edited by a moderator:
SWMBO and daughters and my buddy the cat all joined together to shower me with more shaving and toiletry goodies than I care to think about!
The abreviated list follows..
Art of Shaving:
:001_tt1: Lime Preshave Oil
:001_tt1: Lime Shaving Soap in Bowl
:001_tt1: Lime Shaving Cream
:001_tt1: Lime Aftershave Balm
:001_tt1: Faux Ebony Medium Superbadger Brush
Belagio:
:001_tt1: BIG Lather Bowl (with handle)
Truefitt and Hill:
:001_tt1: Almond Shave Cream
:001_tt1: Classic Aftershave Balm
:001_tt1: Small Superbadger Brush
:001_tt1: West Indian Limes Shampoo
:001_tt1: West Indian Limes Body Wash
:001_tt1: West Indian Limes Luxury Bar Soap

guenron said:
SWMBO and daughters and my buddy the cat all joined together to shower me with more shaving and toiletry goodies than I care to think about!
The abreviated list follows..
Art of Shaving:
:001_tt1: Lime Preshave Oil
:001_tt1: Lime Shaving Soap in Bowl
:001_tt1: Lime Shaving Cream
:001_tt1: Lime Aftershave Balm
:001_tt1: Faux Ebony Medium Superbadger Brush
Belagio:
:001_tt1: BIG Lather Bowl (with handle)
Truefitt and Hill:
:001_tt1: Almond Shave Cream
:001_tt1: Classic Aftershave Balm
:001_tt1: Small Superbadger Brush
:001_tt1: West Indian Limes Shampoo
:001_tt1: West Indian Limes Body Wash
:001_tt1: West Indian Limes Luxury Bar Soap

Ron, did your mean AOS Lemon?

So, Ron, if that is your "abbreviated" list", can you share your "full" list with us?

Oh, and can you turn down the Christmas lights at Ron's Shaving Castle? I need to get some sleep tonight! :smile:

Holiday Cheers from Texas,
Richard
Plano

5 beauties!

AOS sandalwood shaving cream tub
Crabtree & Evelyn shaving brush
Aramis shaving soap
Kent shaving brush
Kent shaving soap

I'll just keep rakin' em in!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Jeff

Top Bottom