proxy.php

Musgo Real
Proraso
T&H Trafalgar
Taylor Rose
Salter Lime
Thayer's Witch Hazel

Darn you guys for getting me on SCAD!!

In search of some nice citrus colognes I decided to try out these two. The Douro is without a doubt the strongest citrus based cologne I have ever had the pleasure to smell. Absolutely fantastic, when I spayed it on this afternoon, it was like a lemon-lime bomb went off in the house. The Douro also seems to have quite a bit of staying power. A found a great deal at http://www.basenotes.net, look around in the sales and trading forum for some other Penhaligon's colognes.

Top Notes - Geranium, Lime, Lemon, Lavender, Mandarin, Basil.
Middle Notes - Neroli, Muguet
Base Notes - Labdanum, Treemoss, Musk

I splashed the Taylors on this morning after shaving with some Truefitt & Hill West Indian Limes cream. It's not bad, I had hoped for a little more staying power. It's just an after-shave and not very expensive.

CraigK

A

AVB19Peace

The UPS man showed up today and brought me:

Merkur HD Classic Razor
Merkur Blades
Taylor of Old Bond Street - Avocado
Thayer's Witch Hazel Alcohol Free - Original Scent

A brand newbie to wet shaving attempted it today. I'll post more details in the newbie check-in area.

full

Blenheim Bouquet eau de toilette
Hammam Bouquet eau de toilette
Duro Cologne
Duro Shaving Cream
Duro Aftershave Balm:w00t:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received another SCS order:

B & B Bay Rum with a Twist

New Spice shave soap in wooden bowl

3" Cool Lime shave soap

Ordered Thursday night- in hand Monday afternoon!:biggrin:

Marty

full

Nationwide Campus: 4 fixed Injectors, 350 Blades (50 pkgs)
Ashford: Truefitt & Hill West Indian Limes Shaving Cream
eBay: Shaving brushes with handles crafted from olive wood from Jerusalem. The highly figured ones will be on their way to Bernd to be properly adorned.

It seems that Nationwide is offering two different packaging for the Injector blades. My Injector blades came in a package like the picture below.

proxy.php

Rik's Injector blades came in see-through packaging.

Rik said:
full

Nationwide Campus: 4 fixed Injectors, 350 Blades (50 pkgs)
Ashford: Truefitt & Hill West Indian Limes Shaving Cream
eBay: Shaving brushes with handles crafted from olive wood from Jerusalem. The highly figured ones will be on their way to Bernd to be properly adorned.

EXCUSE ME RIK !!!!!! MAY I DROOOOOOOOOOL !!!!!!!

:thumbsup:

What a nice Brush handles I want one no I DEMAND ONE ! GIMME ONE this is too much you RULE ...oh im too excited my HEART !!!!!!!

The UPS man stopped by yesterday and left me a package from Nationwide Campus!

2 fixed injector razors
2 adjustable injector razors
4 packages of blades

As a side note, my blades came in the see through packaging. I noted that on the back there's a (c) 2005 on the back, so they were fresh from the factory and not NOS.

Ring ring...

TnT express Global. what ? what a surprise my agent never told me he wanted to surprise me well he succeeded but im now extremely pissed just send out 3 packages to my Diamonteers test panel.. and behold the new 7am V2. duh if only I waited 4 days anyways those who buy my Derby's are getting the new blades to test as a bonus.

-350 7am V2 blades.

Called my Agent to thank him, heard there are 200 SHARPS on my way aswell
Doesnt he Rock ?
-200 SHARPS V2.

Incase you guys wonder who the Diamonteers are ,

- The "Al Capone 4 Passes Lathermobster " Guenron
- Smarta$$ Randy Hitman Taylor
- Sample Guru La Scotto.

These guys have helped me out alot with their bigger then Life advices , help and attitude towards shaving true pioneers and veterans I thought a public notification was in order. I just wish I could visit each of them in person to get a 1:1 shave lesson.

Just ordered some Arko.

To those who use and enjoy the soap stick....how is it best utilized? As a shaving stick? as a soap in a bowl?

Take Care

Top Bottom