-LOGONA MANN after shave balm
-LOGONA MANN shave cream
-SANTE after shave lotion

Thomas

Looks great Tom! How do these smell?

TraderJoe said:
Looks great Tom! How do these smell?

Hi Joe,
oh, that's difficult to describe and I'm not the great perfume-knower.
At first you have to know that you can't compare this stuff with classic fragrances as the 3T's or something else.
Here stands first and foremost the skin-care in the foreground, the LOGONA MANN a/s balm is comparable with the balm of WELEDA (you will try it, believe me:wink: :wink: :001_smile ).
It has a light citrus scent with a hint of marigold so, as I said, nothing special.
Light scented means too, that you can use your favored EdT after a short while, so no disability for the fragrance.

Same to the LOGONA shave cream...

The SANTE a/s lotion is from the fragrance a bit stronger, but also a compound of drugs, in the foreground also citrus vervain..., I think I'll send you a PM with the description or a Link to their homepage, if this is okay for you...

Thomas

TomH said:
Hi Joe,
oh, that's difficult to describe and I'm not the great perfume-knower.
At first you have to know that you can't compare this stuff with classic fragrances as the 3T's or something else.
Here stands first and foremost the skin-care in the foreground, the LOGONA MANN a/s balm is comparable with the balm of WELEDA (you will try it, believe me:wink: :wink: :001_smile ).
It has a light citrus scent with a hint of marigold so, as I said, nothing special.
Light scented means too, that you can use your favored EdT after a short while, so no disability for the fragrance.

Same to the LOGONA shave cream...

The SANTE a/s lotion is from the fragrance a bit stronger, but also a compound of drugs, in the foreground also citrus vervain..., I think I'll send you a PM with the description or a Link to their homepage, if this is okay for you...

Thomas

Thanks for the info Tom!
Enjoy!

I just got my delivery from Ted Pella - only $6.50 to ship to Canada (USPS letter post) plus CAD$9.00 in tax (not too bad).

200 GEM stainless PTFE-coated blades ($33.00)
60 stainless PTFE-coated injector blades ($4.50 for 20)
30 Feather DE blades (special international price of $3.80 for 10).

I'm going to give the GEMs (and possibly the injector blades if I get around to cleaning the injectors I got from e-bay) a spin this weekend and will report back.

If the injectors are any good, they seem like the best deal out there - especially given that the reports on the NOS Nationwide Campus blades are quite mixed.

Oh Yeah!

1. SCS Oakmoss Lavendula in stainless steel

2. 15ml Oakmoss Lavendula eau de toilette

3. SCS 3" round Ginger Lime(gots to have it!)

4. 100 Derby Blades (looking forward to next shave with new soap & Derby loaded VISION)

Marty

boboakalfb said:
With all the Sue talk about soaps I figured I would place an order...

Mama Bear...

Rosemary Mint
Hydrogen
Polynesian Red

Honeybee...

Bay Rum
Coconut
Dragons Blood
Oceania

SCS...Coming Soon...

I forgot about MB's August Special so I added...

Spellbound Woods
Beau Brummel
Bitter Orange Orchid

I felt it was the smart thing to do...

After only a month with the Merkur HD I've upgraded. Arriving yesterday was my new Merkur Futur. :cool:

Also got some GFT Sandalwood & Coconut cream :badger: , Taylor St James cream & Aftershave, and a tub of C&E Sienna cream.

And 2 boxes of CAO Black cigars, 1 Bengal and 1 Gothic.

full

• Blenheim Shaving Suite
full

• Castile Shower Set

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on vacation in Vancouver right now, and had a chance to check out Momentum (see post in the Shopping forum). Picked up some T&H 1805 Cream and some Claus Porter lemon verbena soap.

I love the scent of the 1805! I would have gotten a bottle of the cologne but it was a bit spendy. I'll definitely be buying a decant of it from Scotto!

Finally ran out of my decants of Taylors #74 Victorian Limes cologne--my favorite limes!--thanks, Scotto!--and pulled the trigger.

Also ordered a tub of Taylors avocado shave cream--I had a sample from Kyle--thanks!--and decided a tub would be nice.

Can't wait!

guenron said:
Motherload of Penhaligon's swag.

Looks like my bday/christmas list. Grats.

I just picked up a C&E badger brush with a wood handleon Friday. Loving this thing so far. So much better than anything else I've tried up to this point. Very dense, incredibly easy to lather, very comfortable to hold.

Top Bottom