What's new

Acquisitions Monday August 28th - Sunday September 3rd

12-pack of White Hand Towels (for hot towel treatment)
1.32 Gallon Vinegar Bottle

I'm going to try the brush cleaning method with vinegar and glycerin, and I also mix vinegar with Dr. Bronner soap for household cleaning.

crackstar said:
Joe, enjoy those goodies! Tom is a wonderful, wonderful man.
Jeff

So true. He is the best! :thumbup: Jeff, isn't the Crema Sapone Cella a great soap? It lathers thicker than most creams I've used.

To fend off the razor blade junkies, I recieved a "boat load" of Isreali and Merkurs blades. More Feathers and Derbys on the way as well.

full

- Baxter of CA ASB
- Tom's of Maine Mint Toothpaste
- SCS Oakmoss Lavendula EDT
- SCS Very-V EDT
- SCS Oakmoss Lavendula Shave Soap
- SCS Very-V Shave Creme
- Shavemac Custom Silvertip - not really a new item, but it was recently replaced and I'm excited to have it back
- Thayer's Lavender Witch Hazel
- Bee and Flower Rose Soap

full

- Not really shave related, but I got a new watch that I've been enjoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
This week I received a nickel stand for my Shavemac/razor (from Shavemac). Solid, simple, not too expensive, and it goes well in my shave cranny. I also picked up a soup bowl from Crate & Barrel, which doubles as a lather bowl and a decorative container for said cranny.

Joe, Cella's beautiful stuff, I agree. It lathers fantastic, not only that, I love that bitter almond scent, and it so good for sensitive skin.

Jeff

some great, "old-school" stuff

A. some Ingram shaving cream
B. some Erasmic shave soap in a bowl
C. some Erasmic lather shaving cream in a tube

ruddy good stuff, even if I say so myself! :wink2:

Jeff

Do you know what the Chinese inscription says? I'm far from an expert, in fact I only know a very little Mandarin. If I have identified the characters correctly, then characters in the circle mean "more... the more". Where did you come across this great find? I'd love to get my hands on something similar.

Excuse the bad pictures but atleast I finally got my digital camera in the same brand as before different model. they changed some settings im complete lost on the cam , all again learning curve..at Zero... pics will improve as I go thru the manual.

- This Week I got some Mama bear in
-1700 Sharps a gift from my agent for me opening my shop.
- Versus from Versace EDT
-Moods EDT by Krizia UOMO
-Excess Pour Homme a/s Paco Rabanne
-Chanel Technique pour homme a/s mousturiser
-Some Cleef en Arpels samples (4)
-Opium by Yves Saint Laurent samples (6)
-Floris Santal EDT +a/s balm
-Ellen Tracy body lotion (for mom)
-Japanese blossom EDT (for mom)

Rene, I used to wear the original Krizia Uomo edt a while back, it was quite nice. What kind of a shop do you have, if you don't mind me asking? I certainly hope I'm not being too personal. I wish you all the very best of luck and lots of success. :smile: :smile:

Jeff

crackstar said:
Rene, I used to wear the original Krizia Uomo edt a while back, it was quite nice. What kind of a shop do you have, if you don't mind me asking? I certainly hope I'm not being too personal. I wish you all the very best of luck and lots of success. :smile: :smile:

Jeff

Good evening Jeff,

Not at all my brother, the kindess I have received from B&B members here is overwhelming everyone is trying to help out and thats why im trying so hard to do something back for the community we are in a MINORITY shaving wise but the only people who basically know what were doing to our face :cool:

I started the shop with the filosophy I do NOT want to ever run out of my supply of my favorite blades but it kinda got out of hand ! :biggrin:

Krizia is very Spicey took me some time getting used to, I believe this is old stock the original like you used to use. very potent !!!!
The Opium is quite nice aswell that surprised me .

Basically im into providing blades at the current stock rate I can provide Derby Extra and Sharp blades unlimited. forth comming future 7am PLatinum if and when they are aproved by my test team at B&B and myself . in the near future ill be supplying Feather DE aswell. I wanted to start a Decant shop but Scotto kinda beated me, which is fine I didnt have any of his cologne to offer and basically my main focus is to reach another group of men on the ebay world not specifically so B&B members for Decants. unless they'd see something in my bay shop and PM me. thats how I got some sales going PM from B&B and SMF. funny thing is I think most of my bay sales have been by B&B members even bidding against eachother..that was funny.. ahum its a small world.

There is not much there now but slowly it will grow I hope next week I'll get me some Arko soap in and start auctioning off my mama bear supply into Europe. I need all the luck I can get so thanks !

I am selling Feather blades now but more on a 1:1 based sample level so that someone from B&B Europe can first try a pack. if he likes the Feather or not .

Just a shout out to my homies, Thomas Germany, Madmedic, pokkuhlag Slovenia, Brian Galbraith Who was so generous to even donate more money while I said it was ok I took a bit of a loss the kindess of him !
To all the guys that send me pics of the Derby Contest.

Last but not least my Test team who have faced some true torture on their face
Ron,Scott,Randy you guys just rock the honor is all mine.

<edit> special shout out to Mama Bear !

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZbarberculture

Well this week is a great week:

- Gillette Slim boy adjustable
- Gillette Tech razor chrome (much cleaner than the gold one which I screwed up)
- Gillette Tech Travel with golden box from Goosemeplease
- 10 GEM blades with PTFE coating from Suzuki (Thank you very much)
- GEM Micromatic open comb with normal handle (non-tapered)

SSLStudio: It's good to hear you're gonna sell feathers as well, saves me the trouble of finding a way to ship to Europe. I want that old spice soap bad, I already have old spice A/S. Hurry up and put it on ebay :p. Gonna try your derby's on monday. If they are good, I'm in trouble. I gave 15 of the 20 away to make some DE converts.

Picked up a Merkur classic razor. (Couldn't find the HD locally) Now I'm just waiting for my brush to come in.

full

Just a couple of brushes...Rooney Style 2 Small Genuine Silvertip, Simpson PJ2 in Best Badger.

Randy

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had my eye on this watch as a replacement for the Skagen I lost a few years ago. I'm going to have to wait for another paycheck or two for it though.

34mm dial, and I even like the band.
proxy.php

I picked up a few things today.

Hand made lather bowl
French clay & Geranium soap ( I will try this as a shave soap )
Weleda ASB ( recommended by Trader Joe )
I also picked up these cool interlocking travel size containers, might as well travel in style with three different creams.
Cheers, DJ.

That lather bowl is absolutely gorgeous and I LOVE those travel containers!!!!!! Wow!

Glad to see you bought natural soap too! Let us know how it works for you???

Bear Hugs!

Sue (Mama Bear)

Truefit & Hill West Indian Limes shave cream and Shave balm.
I wanted the colonge, but I spent enough At the T+H store and thought I should leave before I got carried away.
Also Dominica Bay Rum Lime sent.

Top Bottom