What's new

Acquisitions Monday August 21th - Sunday August 27th

Dinder1 said:
I picked up some Cedarwood shave soap from "The Soap Lady", and the Motherload arrived from Nancy Boy.

1-shave cream
1-conditioner
2-shampoo
3-body bar
1- mild facial cleaner
1-travel shampoo
1-travel conditioner
1-liquid hand soap
The free stuff
1-full size mild facial cleanser
1-travel size mild facial cleanser
1-travel size liquid hand soap
You gotta love the free stuff and free shipping that Nancy Boy gives ya.:thumbup:
Cheers, DJ.
Oh, and they also sent me free samples of both the Butch and Fem Parfum.

WOW! You said it...that is a motherload. :drool::drool::drool:

SCS Shave Stick for Chicks
Edwin Jagger Medium Silvertip
SCS Very V EDT
SCS Bergamot, Rosemary Mint Hyrdrosol
Penhaligon's LP#9

full

Last edited by a moderator:
vox_rox said:
So, how's the Body Shop stuff? Just curious, because I have a Body Shop about a 10 minute walk fro my house, and how nice it would be to actually find a supplier that close for somethng - ANYTHING!

Hi Pierre
I believe it is very good....but I haven't used it yet. I keep a watch on an e-bay seller who occasionally does very good deals. When they appear.....you just have to buy....or they are gone. This one has been put by for future use.

Brian

TomH said:
:scared: :scared: :scared: HEEEELP:scared: :scared: :scared:

Uuuhh, the pic's are sooo large, sorry...:confused1 :confused1

Thomas
Tom, don't use attachments, but use the Gallery (look under the "more" tab) instead - it will size the pictures better. If you need help, PM me.

AJS said:
My Sticky came today, my Sticky came today!!!!!

:jump: :badger: :badger: :badger: :jump:
:thumbup: :001_tt1: :a50: :a50: :a50: :001_tt1: :thumbup:
:a5: :a23: :a23: :a14: :a23: :a23: :a5:
:a17: :a17: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :a17: :a17:

All is now right with the world.

The official membership club card will arrive soon. Read the instructions carefully.

Don't worry, we know where you live. :thumbup:

QED French Clay
QED DaVinci H20
QED Bergamot shave stick
Proraso pre/post
Penhaligons's samples
C&E Sienna a/s balm
Booster a/s (Clubman copy by the same company that makes JM Fraser cream)
Arden Sandalwood EDT

Everything on this shelf had been acquired since last week, but today my new brush arrived. A Vulfix 2234, the larger of the two brushes shown here.

proxy.php

Um.... Iwan. Matches? burning your hair off is very effective, but give a whole new meaning to shaving burn....

My order from Floris just arrived.
Two tubs of JF shaving cream, and I also just won a Simpson PL8 on Ebay.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: It's been a good week.
Cheers, DJ.

Iwan. Is that horizontal tube the European version of Palmolive? If it is I like that tube better than the US version, at least from the perspective of the look of the tube.

Today,

2 Gillette slim Adjustables in excellent condition. One needs a little lubrication but otherwise both are nice and shinny. No brassing, rust or any dents. Both are J-1. The $2.00 I payed for both (from the same seller) broke me until next week. :biggrin:

Rafael

Top Bottom