Picture #1

Penhaligon English Fern Shave Soap & EdT
3 Creams from "My Time Bath & Body"
Bulgarian Lavender EO
G. I. T.
Oak Moss EO

QED Bathtub Gin Shave Sticks
ARKO Shave Stick

And a near mint Y3 1953 President (Thanks Ben, Good Luck)

Picture #2

Mama Bears Diogenes Club Soap
The Gentleman's Quarter(Colleen) Summer soaps
Yuzu
Coconut Cream
Sage, Sweetgrass, & Cedar
Cinnamon Hazelnut Coffee
No Name

I mistakenly attributed these to Saint Charles Shave. They are from The Gentleman's Quarter. My abject apology to Colleen and to Sue.
I have so many of items from both that my poor mind sometimes gets lost.
What a Maroon!

I just received 4 packs of GEM blades + 1 pack of Treet blades (Gem type) + 1 Colgate soap and 1 Williams soap :cool: :cool:
Thanks very much Hugh!!!

QED Bathtub Gin shave stick!

Man this stuff smells so good, I'm confused about either shaving with it or drinking it.:wink:

BTW,it's shaken,not stirred.:wink: :wink:

Marty

Rooney Brush
TOBS Lavender Soap
SCS Bay Rum with a Twist EDT
QED Bathtub Gin
+ an assortment of samples

full

Closeup of Rooney pre-bloom

full

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbup:

What soap is first at bat?

It was Bathtub Gin this morning and will be TOBS Lavender tomorrow. Next will be DR Harris Arlington and then some Trumper's.

It the Rooney continues to perform as it did this morning, my Simpson's Chubby may be in for the fight of its life.

Imperial "The Improved Eagle" straight razor that I'm going to give a full restoration to with new scales and everything.

proxy.php

I've managed to entirely remove the rust, and the majority of the pitting. Looks a million times better.

Been to Maastricht (Holland) today and guess what I found???? :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
Proraso products, everything / pre shave cream, can, shaving soap, green et red tube of shaving cream!!!! The guy told me that he will receive Floïd after shave next month! He also asked me if I was Italian because I bought some of this products (Pre shave cream, SC in a can and a green bowl of shaving cream) . I found that in a drug store. He also got a full range of Tabac and Pivert products. Also a full range of Omega brushes.
I've been also at Lush and bought razorantum shaving cream.
oups, I forgot to say thank you to BroJohn for the nice 1912 GEM junior I just received. Thanks again!

got to the city today and visited C&E bought a couple of things for myself and 1 thing for the wife :biggrin:

full

full

The brush is the old style they had one left hiding in the back of the store . I will be posting some bad news in the general chat area about C&E in a minute

Nick

got to the city today and visited C&E bought a couple of things for myself and 1 thing for the wife :biggrin:

full

full

The brush is the old style they had one left hiding in the back of the store . I will be posting some bad news in the general chat area about C&E in a minute

Nick

Which is for the wife?:biggrin:

Randy

The India Hicks perfume . of course the 1 thing I buy for her was more expensive then all of my items combined :lol: :lol:

It smells great if you guys get in trouble I would recommend buying it with your next order

Nick

Wrong answer. They are ALL for her. Remember the catch phrase..."Honey, I'm doing this for you!"

Randy

2 C&E Sweet Almond Oil Soap Refills
2 Tubes C&E Sandalwood SC
1 Tube C&E Sweet Almond Oil SC (to refill / top off my old C&E SAO plastic tub)
2 Free Samples of Sienna SC

Total out of pocket costs < $7.

I went to the TGQ site and could not find any pricing info on the shaving soaps and creams. Help! :bored:

thanks in advance,

Moe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom