What's new

Acquisitions Monday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 30

Ditto the Body Shop Cream. It's a most underrated one IMHO. I find it gives excellent lubrication and smells great, nice and woody, very masculine!:a11:

For $12.50 you can't go wrong, we should really recommend it as a "Must have" for beginner wet shavers everywhere!:biggrin:

I used the Body Shop cream today (followed by the A/S gel)... I was impressed with the cream - lathered nicely and worked quite well. Perhaps it isn't quite as good as the T&H lime, but certainly very strong contender in the "inexpensive" range. The scent is pleasant... it reminds me of something, but I can't quite place it. While I enjoyedd the cream, the A/S gel is something that I think I could take or leave without any strong feelings.

Courtesy of the local establishment, Essentials and the annual 20% off sale: (btw, how do you guys add text between pics?)
Can't wait to break this in tomorrow! Also, picked up a sample of the CADE ASB

Decants from Rik, plus a Simpson's PJ3 in super

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I got it from another forum member who was looking for $$ to trade up into a Plisson. The PJ3 is just about brand new, and you would crap your pants if I told you how little I paid for it. :w00t: :biggrin:

Scotto said:
I got it from another forum member who was looking for $$ to trade up into a Plisson. The PJ3 is just about brand new, and you would crap your pants if I told you how little I paid for it. :w00t: :biggrin:

That forum member is going to be mighty dissapointed when they get that Plisson! Hold on tight Scotto - he'll be comin' back for his brush!

Top Bottom