What's new

Acquisitions Monday Apr 03 - Sunday Apr 09

Today I received my goodies. 1) Some Taylor's Almond shaving cream and 2) Arko normal, cool, and commando shaving creams. :biggrin:

proxy.php

Kyle said:
Hey Zachary,

Where did you score the Arko?

I got it from tulumba.com

Each of the creams was $2.49 and the shipping and handling for everything was $4.95. It seems like the shops that offer lower prices on the actual creams make up for by charging a lot more for shipping. I got my order within 3 days, but they are located in NYC after all.

Zachary, I personally believe you'll love the Arko creams because they're amazing! They not only lather up and smell great, but they're also very soothing for the skin. You should try the Arko soap stick, that's probably the ultimate shaving soap, which in my honest opinion can blow the best of the 3 Ts out of the water. It smells clean and soapy, not perfumy, and lathers up enough for 2 guys to shave! Check it out, bro! :wink:

Jeff

full
full

Sandalwood has been an acquired taste for me...And now I have acquired it!

Interesting shave with the C-M Sandalwood. I'll post review after another try.

Last edited by a moderator:
full

full

These came in yesterday. Got them on e-bay for about $10 total (like that justifies me buying more stuff).

I think the one on the far left above is a SuperSpeed C from around 1957. I've been going a little psycho with the Bakelite handled Injectors and may offer some up at cost very soon.

The little guy on the bottom is a Made in Germany Gillette. Looks pretty nice, I may use it as a travel razor once I put it through the motions.

For now, these three have an appointment with a pot of boiling water and some vinegar. If they pass their first loyalty test by jumping right in without flinching, they'll earn the right for a wash-down with Mr. SoftScrub, before being allowed to mate with a Feather Hi-Stainless.

Whats this Kujo ! I thought it was you that gave me the big lecture on SCAD, RAD and such... so dissapointed in you ! :biggrin:

The supserspeed C tell me how the shave works out for you ,ive seen it alot on ebay and the price is quite ok since no one wants these.

I shall raise your razors by my nightly snacks I got

- Fatboy Razor
- YvesSaintLaurent M7 After Shave Lotion 100ml (a second one as back up you never know when the
rare tree in India is going to disapear and these go the way of "rare" )
-Quorum GIFT SET - EDT 50ml + After Shave 50ml
-6 X DEO STICK 50 ml WILLIAMS
-14X SUNSILK SHAMPOO 2 in 1 (100 ml nice shampoo)
-ADIDAS DYNAMIC PULSE 100 ml AFTER SHAVE
-CHANSON d'Air 100 ml edt
-CLUB MED edt 50 ml
-B&B Cologne

For now I will call it a truce or hold to colognes.. before Kujo sends his platoon to set me
straight :lol:

ps my digital Camera broke the lens is stuck one day though i'll attach pics much more cooler..

SSLStudio.. said:
Whats this Kujo ! I thought it was you that gave me the big lecture on SCAD, RAD and such... so dissapointed in you ! :biggrin:
For now I will call it a truce or hold to colognes.. before Kujo sends his platoon to set me straight :lol:

Yeah, I suffer from Acquisition Disorder of all types, so I don't lecture, I just show you where the disease has taken me today.

But dude, I'm thinking it's going to take a hell of a lot more than a platoon to set you straight! :a41:

Picked the Merkur up from eBay but the Gillette is from a co-worker who gave it to me for free.

How does one line up the Merkur correctly? When I put the razor together, it aligns with the 4 when closed tightly. I am planning on using the Progress for my Monday shave.

full

full

Patrick

Top Bottom