What's new

Acquisitions June 8 - 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as I JUST started (one shave under the belt) I had to get a few things. Everything in the image below, except for the brush and the mug is new in the last 2 days.

The Goods Overview
proxy.php

1961 Gillette SS & 1962 Gillette SA
proxy.php

C.O. Bigelow Bay Rum Cologne (x3) and AS Balm, ALL at 75% off!
proxy.php

C.O. SC, VDH SS, Persona Plat Chome, 7AM Plat, Schik Plat, Super-Max Plat
proxy.php

WWI shaving set, finally I got something to be proud of (well I'm proud of all my razors, but you know, something not as common as an Aristocrat, or souplex, etc.)

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

You won that hey? I placed an early bid then a snipe for £24

Really????

I don't know If I should tell you my max bid on that... though it was pretty close to yours.

By the way my name's Pablo too.

hehe

are you from the UK, or Australia??
just wondering, because I don't know many fellow Londoners here.

Last edited:
Really????

I don't know If I should tell you my max bid on that... though it was pretty close to yours.

By the way my name's Pablo too.

hehe

are you from the UK, or Australia??
just wondering, because I don't know many fellow Londoners here.
I already know, you mentioned it already, £26 or £27.
I'm Australian.
Anyway, it's a nice buy so congrats.
I've cut down on buying razors, I just throw a bid here and there on nice cased examples these days as a gamble, as I really don't need any extra razors.

Ok, I officially overdid it, but I think my SSAD is oficially over now.

I just returned from US to this package:
proxy.php

But in the US I received this from Mama Bear and SCS:
proxy.php

proxy.php

So I guess I'm good for a couple of years, at least until I start PIFing stuff to have an excuse to buy new :)

Holy jumping geronimo! You have saved me from myself. I thought I had an aquisition disorder. You could start your owne store with that stock. Actually I am just jealous.:sneaky2:

Ok, I officially overdid it, but I think my SSAD is oficially over now.

I just returned from US to this package:
proxy.php

But in the US I received this from Mama Bear and SCS:
proxy.php

proxy.php

So I guess I'm good for a couple of years, at least until I start PIFing stuff to have an excuse to buy new :)

OMG!!!

I think your grandchildren are set for life!

That is quite the score . . . . :ouch1:

I managed to pick up an unused, still in the cellophane 100ml bottle of Floris Vetiver EDT for the princely sum of 10 English Pounds on a Buy It Now. Gotta love ebay some times :biggrin:

Rooney 1/1 Super Silvertip Ebony Handle
Some random Japanese/Vietnamese (??) shave cream I saw at a Japanese store today
Weleda Skin Food (it has lanolin in it; figured I'd test it out)
View attachment 55155

Darn it, the image is sideways...Oh well

Purchase last week, and arrived today. The top of the head is pretty much silver, the gold is almost all gone, you have to look at the sides of the head to tell it was gold at one time. Other than that it is solid. And Scoof, did you leave anything for the rest of us? Just kidding great score!! :thumbup:

You've done very well. This military set is in fine shape and the mirror looks to be in extraordinary condition. Something yo don't see to often for sure.....Enjoy!!!

WWI shaving set, finally I got something to be proud of (well I'm proud of all my razors, but you know, something not as common as an Aristocrat, or souplex, etc.)

proxy.php

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
After looking at the massive haul that scoof reeled in, perhaps the Acquisitions series should be closed permanently. :biggrin:

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

That is indeed a thing of great beauty - and of equal historical significance. Very nice!

Purchase last week, and arrived today. The top of the head is pretty much silver, the gold is almost all gone, you have to look at the sides of the head to tell it was gold at one time. Other than that it is solid. And Scoof, did you leave anything for the rest of us? Just kidding great score!! :thumbup:

Cool. I have one of those high on my wish-list.

Regards.

Jakob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom