What's new

Acquisitions July 6 - 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Virtual Village Silvertip from Ebay and a Omega 48 ( second hand but never used ( this pic is post cleaning ) )

proxy.php

Last edited:
Sounds great! :drool:

Tastes and feels great too :biggrin:

Jakob, your going to need a supply building, not a shave den if you keep it up....:biggrin:

I am getting there :001_smile But take a look at this now:

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

An unused British Gillette Rocket in gift box with a can of Gillette Foamy shave cream. Unfortunally there is some rust on the blade pack and the can - and the paperwork is missing - otherwice the set is in great shape.

Regards.

Jakob

I am catching up from acquisitions over the past few weeks. The first couple are restores done by Max over at SRP. The picture credits also go to him as well (his photography skills are much better than mine). The first is my Torrey, which is a near wedge rescaled with Bolivian Rosewood, and the second is a Simmons No. 421 Barberspet rescaled with Wenge Wood.
View attachment 58625
View attachment 58626
View attachment 58627

In addition I picked up this 6/8 Bengall. Smooth :001_wub:.
View attachment 58628

Today:

Brit. Ball-end Gillette Tech
Brit. Gillette NEW
Tabac shave stick
Anthony Ingrown Hair Treatment
Four cheap boar brushes for my PIF pool

Regards.

Jakob

Awaken ye slumbering ADs!

Package from the US; Aqua Velva and Williams Mug Soap :biggrin:

proxy.php

Package from The Netherlands:

proxy.php

proxy.php

Another Brit. NEW for the collection, this time in a nice bakelite case

proxy.php

proxy.php

Brit. two-piece NEW, pat. no. 3529756-363892 - quite an interesting razor

More stuff on the way...

Regards.

Jakob

I just picked up the same Aqua Velva. It has a GREAT cooling sensation. Very good for those hot summer days.

Today the wife scored me a H-4 slim adjustable.It was all gunky with dried lather. After 10 minutes with the brasso and a toothbrush (not my good one) you cant tell its ever been used.The score about it was the price tag .25 cents and the lady tried to give her the quarter back.

I just picked up the same Aqua Velva. It has a GREAT cooling sensation. Very good for those hot summer days.

Just tried mine for the first time this morning, it really is a great aftershave - I love the scent and the subtle cooling sensation.

Regards.

Jakob

Ooh! Tallow first English Fern! Nice!

Yeah it's nice. I just took it for another spin about 30 minutes ago...funny thing is I seem to get more weepers and alcohol sting after using EF with Tallow first. Oh well, guess I just need to make some adjustments and figure out what I'm doing wrong. :cool:

Great for shaving, and wonderful to admire. Luckily there were instructions included.... how else could I learn the intricacies of this old aristocrat? Smooth, shiny with that great rhodium, and so well-weighted. If they only made them like now like they used to!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom