What's new

Acquisitions February 16 - 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see, a '66 slim adjustable, '58 TV special, '40's SS and a thick handle tech I'm not sure what year. My Grandpa gave me the SS and the tech for my birthday, and the others I got off eBay.

We need pics!!!!

full

Sorry, I can't take pictures for crap. I used the SS and I still need to clean the Tech.

Last edited by a moderator:
Package form Proshave today:

proxy.php

proxy.php

That brush is freakin' huge! Time for my first ever all-proraso shave (I have already got the ASB).

Regards.

Jakob

So I thought wetshaving would be a great idea. Recreational, interesting, fun, soothing etc etc...So I passed by TAOS 3 weeks ago. And I casually purchased this cute, little innocent kit, and a nice DE safety razor from Lee's.
proxy.php

3 weeks later I opened my medicine cabinet and mysteriously find
proxy.php

I am sure none of you are surprised. I hold you all responsible:lol:

Sure, it may look like a lot now, I find those bathroom shelves with the mirrored surfaces on the inside are deceptive. They make it look like you have more shave stuff than you actually do. :tongue_sm

A bigger bathroom.

I don't post pictures like this because...well...I have a problem and would need a fish eye lens to get everything in one shot...

Shaving mirror from my wife, a birthday present. Soap from a trip to York where I came across a L'Occitane shop and the bowl I turned myself from a lump of sycamore.

proxy.php

Shaving mirror from my wife, a birthday present. Soap from a trip to York where I came across a L'Occitane shop and the bowl I turned myself from a lump of sycamore.

proxy.php

You...turned that bowl...yourself?

That is absolutely gorgeous! :thumbup:

Don't be surprised if members start asking for custom bowls muddy!

Great job!

Cheers.

Have a few more razors trickling-in from eBay. Mostly from overseas. These two, however, are good-ole-USA Gillettes.

The Regent is in very good condition. One minor crack. Case is great.

proxy.php

proxy.php

An old Tech. Nothing special.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom