Hi all,

No pictures.

Bought from Charles at QED:

Omega Cream (tube)
Omega Soap (tub)
Proraso Aftershave splash
QED Lavender Aftershave Skin Conditioner

From Bath & Body Works:

CO Bigelow Premium Shave Cream (Proraso)

The Omega soap and cream both have Lanolin in the ingredients. :thumbup:

Patrick

A while ago I picked up a straight razor that I thought was beyond hope.
proxy.php

The edge was chipped and the scales were missing giant pieces, I didn't think that much could be done and that it was beyond repair.

On advice from a fellow member I contacted Glen (gssixgun) and the dinged up razor was transformed into a work of art. (Please excuse my poor photography, the picture is a poor representation of the real thing)
proxy.php

Thank you again Glen :ouch1::ouch1::ouch1::ouch1:

Today I snagged a silver DE blade box (Gillette), and a Henry Sears & Son Blue Steel razor. Has a very slight frown tho be corrected, but came with it's coffin.

i went a little crazy last week and got the following

GFT - Almond Shaving Cream
T&H West indian Limes S/C
TOBS #74 Limes colonge
TOBS Mr Taylors Aftershave Balm
GFT Limes Skin Food
DR Harris Marlbrough Clonge
TOBS Bay Rum

hopefully this will deal with my AD *sighs*

Dovo Pure Badger brush
Tabac Shaving Soap
Tabac After Shave Lotion
Mitchell's Wool Fat (hand soap)

So my '06 B&B LE Brush and Razor came in today as well as my 3 soap rocks from Mama Bear! All in all, I was pretty happy with my trip to the mailbox :w00t:

Got a nice brush today from Rudy Vey. Shavemac finest knot, 23mm. The handle is some of Rudy's mesquite wood and it's purty. :biggrin:

proxy.php

proxy.php

Day off from work today so I decided to go for a run down to the shaver shop. Didn't end up getting what I wanted but picked up a tub of proraso and a bowl of C&E Nomad.
Love that proraso smell, smells sooo good. I could sit here all day and smell the proraso :biggrin:
proxy.php

Called into an antique store on the way home. Only managed to pick up one razor, a slant with the badge RAADVAD on the front.
It was black before I took to it with the metal polish and BAM.
proxy.php

2 old Gillettes DE (Unknown codes until they arrive) for 4 bucks form the eeeBay
K-1 Super speed
W&B razor, unknown grind form the same place.
Proraso Preshave, Proraso tube
2lb shaving soap base that will be turned in nice pucks with genuine Bulgarian Rose oil scent.
A nice plastic stand for 2 brushes/2 straights
Brand spanking new 6/8" 1/4 grind white bone LeGrelot

This custom Handle that I filled with Finest badger knot (the plastic stand is in the pic too:

proxy.php

howdy, got this big fellow plated in white gold, images b4 and after. went a bit crazy with shaving creams, AdP, SMN and C&F are now my top players.

Picked up this, a Made in England, Pure Bristle, KS7 made by......... ?????
proxy.php

Which quickly turned into this:
proxy.php

And once I get some advice on knot type and size , will turn into................. :tongue_sm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom