What's new

Acquisitions August 3 - 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey thirdeye great score on the towel steamer. i gotta ask how does it work? do you light a burner underneath or summit?

Actually, ecasue of the age of this unit, wood ambers where used and are placed in a tray that is under the lower water tank.

hey thirdeye great score on the towel steamer. i gotta ask how does it work? do you light a burner underneath or summit?

Last edited:
proxy.php

Cased 30's Gillette New & 5 Tallow-Version Erasmic Sticks

Ray, great vintage barber chair! Where do they sell items like that? Some day I would love to have something like that. I can envision a recreation of a 1900 Turn of the Century barber shop in the corner of my basement. But I'm not sure my wife can picture that!! Sweet!!!

Welp, just pulled the ebay trigger on a Lady Gillette for $15 after shipping. I really wanted to buy it here on B&B but all these one-minute sales are killin me, but hey at least you know its an active community.:lol: After a cleaning, the Lady will be quite happy with the new razor.

Here it be

'68 N-4 - Good to Excellent :001_smile (Dont let the hood fool you)

proxy.php

and a pic of the new owner (she will yell at me for this, yes its purple) :biggrin:

Barber pole handle, open comb, 'original blades', booklet and metal case with blue lining....

For under NZ$40 (a little under US$20). I will have to photograph this beauty when SWMBO gets back from Samoa & Tonga.

Ray, great vintage barber chair! Where do they sell items like that? Some day I would love to have something like that. I can envision a recreation of a 1900 Turn of the Century barber shop in the corner of my basement. But I'm not sure my wife can picture that!! Sweet!!!

Antique stores, junk shops and even flea-bay.

I am the new owner of two of Susie's soaps thanks to her weekly PIF.
The Coconut Lime Verbena will be tested out this morning and I will save the Spearmint for a day when I really need an eye opener.

Thanks Susie

DC

OK so I went a little nuts today and scooped up a bunch of beauties for my showcase....:blushing:...I wonder what the wifes going to say...(nothing, just "the look" is my guess).

Here they are, A "New" Traveler w/shipper, a Regent Tech case w/40's Aristocrat (Needed the case), A Red Tip w/hang card, A #66 w/shipper and price ticket, a #21 and a #22.

A good day all in all....

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom