What's new

Acquisitions August 3 - 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old type, at Ebay auction:

proxy.php

And after a little TLC:

proxy.php

I picked up my first vintage fixed and adjustable razors this week from B/S/T. The fixed head is a Gillette 1958 "TV Special" Super Speed that I got from member texbilly and it is in great condition. The adjustable is a cased Gillette 1962 Slim Adjustable also in great condition. I think my RAD had begun. :blushing:

Well, just got back from vacation and was greeted at the doorstep by some goodies I ordered just before heading out.

Haven't tried the brushes yet but did manage to spend a few hours in awe flipping through the pages of the Krumholz book. Wow.

Where did you get the book from???

From the date I take it from his website?

I want to buy a copy, but haven't write him and ask if he still has any copies.

Where did you get the book from???

From the date I take it from his website?

I want to buy a copy, but haven't write him and ask if he still has any copies.
I got the book directly from Phillip Krumholz. I just emailed him (just google his name)and he replied with ordering instructions. We actually traded a few emails and he is quite nice. He even included a free vintage blade that you can see on the lower right of the pic.

I got the BB brush by way of becoming a contributor of this fine site. BB have reserved a few for contributors -- so sign up now!

Okay, you sold me.

I signed up for the Bronze subscription. I love this site, and it's time to put my money where my mouth is.

I'm happy to donate, and I'll soon post my own swag that I received this week.

Last edited:
Just made my first Fendrihan order earlier this week, and I'm very chuffed.

Ordered it Monday night (well, early Tuesday morning) and it arrived today. Jagger Chrome travel brush, TOBS Rose tub, Trumpers (my first Trumpers) Limes in a travel tube, and some razor blades (most notably my first IP and Feather).

Looking forward to putting it all into action!

Tony Miller Heirloom 2" Old School Artisan Strop in Latigo and Smooth Cotton.
:w00t::thumbup:

Also en route Pinaud Lime Sec courtesy the misses.

Great scores this week everyone.
Here is my latest, a late 1800's 22" full Copper Towel Steamer.
I needs a good cleaning and polishing.

proxy.php

Last edited:
Ray
that is way cool. What other barbershop pariphernalia do you have in your possession? I have a pretty good idea of what razors you have!:smile:

It came from NY state and as for cost, I got it way way cheaper than I see them go for normally. I got this one for 215.00 and I have seen them upward to 1500.00

Very impressive. If you don't mind me asking, where did you purchase it and for how much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom