What's new

Acquisitions 14 Feb. - 20 Feb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you keep at it long enough you eventually succeed. I found this at an antique mall recently. I was very excited.

1953 President

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Wonderful! I love the chance finds in antique shops. You are absolutely right about persistence. Many times it can be quite discouraging to find nothing. It gets especially discouraging when the owner tells you, "I had a bunch of them. Some of them had really neat handles and shined beautifully. But some guy came in just last week and bought them all." I've had that happen so many times. And other times, I've been that guy. Sometimes you get lucky. Other times someone got lucky a week before you. Persistence is key. Nice find!

Well done sir!! I love making a score like that. As it has been said, persistence is key. Getting to know your dealers and getting on a call list helps too!

Aaron

I just got my first West Coast Shaving order.
  • Economy blade sampler
  • Pre de Province shave soap
Can't wait to try everything!

Oh, the excitement I felt when I got my first WCS order of blades a few moons ago. Welcome to the world of awesome - enjoy the ride!

Custom Beehive & Chubby style handles made of genuine black horn with 2 band hair need I say anything more. Thank you to Rudy Vey for making this happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom