What's new

Acqua di Parma

What is the staying power of the Blue line? I love Dior’s Sauvage and love it’s long lasting power. Just curious how Acqua di Parma is.

The scent of BOTH the blue and the “yellow” are GREAT, but IMO, the original (yellow) scent is just too FLEETING, esp. at that price point (approximately $120 for the regular bottle 😳).

Ironically, I posted the same thing about T&H’s “West Indian Limes” a little while ago on a thread for “most disappointing fragrance.”

I should have posted about AdP as well. 🙁

Hijacking this thread, anyone knows
if Essenza and Oud are long lasting and good for summer/fresh?

From what I read all the others are gone fast.
Trying to narrow down my sample order.

Mirto De Panarea has been one of my go-to's the summer. As expected, not extremely long lasting, probably 4-5 hrs on me. I love the scent so much though, don't mind reapplying.

Hijacking this thread, anyone knows
if Essenza and Oud are long lasting and good for summer/fresh?

From what I read all the others are gone fast.
Trying to narrow down my sample order.

essenza will last a good 8+ hours. I find it a little heavy, but the vast majority of reviews are positive. No experience with Oud

What is the staying power of the Blue line? I love Dior’s Sauvage and love it’s long lasting power. Just curious how Acqua di Parma is.

There’s a post on Acqua di Parma’s Instagram where a customer asked if they would launch an EDP version of the Blue line. The answer was like “no because the Blue line is made to be appreciated in the moment and with lots of sprays, so an EDP would be overpowering”. Therefore, none of the Blue perfumes is designed with strength in mind

Top Bottom