What's new

Acqua di Parma Shaving Cream

Well, I could agree with you…but then we'd both be wrong [chuckle].
But really, I lean only slightly towards current AdP, so I perfectly understand your sentiment :)

Had a wonderful shave today with my AdP (current), just perfect, although not as perfect as the SMN but darn close, i also put Xpec right there as well but still feel SMN eeks out everyone. I put on my Pitralon classic splash, (awaiting SMN splash i hope for fathers day) Then AdP Balm followed by Colonia Insensa by AdP, i am smelling it as i type, great way to start the Morning !

Had a wonderful shave today with my AdP (current), just perfect, although not as perfect as the SMN but darn close, i also put Xpec right there as well but still feel SMN eeks out everyone.

Well, all three do belong on the top shelf, I’ll give you that much.:)

[Caveat: current AdP, current SMN, first formulation Xpec]

the newer formulation ADP is, in my opinion, a better product than the older scented cream. Better latherability, slickness and with improved organic ingredients, it's also kinder to your skin.

AdP has Colonia scented aftershave tonic, balm, and, of course, their EdT. So there is plenty of Colonia scent to be applied, if that's what your after. Personally, I prefer a better, healthier shave cream albeit minus the Colonia scent and just follow with a generous application of the AdP Colonia aftershave balm & EdT.

the newer formulation ADP is, in my opinion, a better product than the older scented cream. Better latherability, slickness and with improved organic ingredients, it's also kinder to your skin.
Indeed. Of course, new AdP still is scented with parfum although different in quality and lower in intensity.

AdP has Colonia scented aftershave tonic, balm, and, of course, their EdT. So there is plenty of Colonia scent to be applied, if that's what your after. Personally, I prefer a better, healthier shave cream...
+1

Last edited:
Added my two new friends to the top shelf today. It's sad when you have multiple drawers full of soaps and creams, yet there are still some heavy hitters out there that I haven't tried. Next is SMN and ABC.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 189
Shaved with AdP this morning. Best thing I have ever used! The scent really comes alive when you build a good lather. I actually didn't ike AdP or XPECs scent until I lathered them. AdP has won a permanent spot in my top drawer.

I shaved last night with my Acqua di Parma, and just love the slickness, lather and cushion. I am not seeing many people post about it on the boards? IMHO it is one of the 3 best creams on the market, and yet not a word? Hector?:lol:
And the other two are?

I just love when my rotation comes back to AdP, today had a great lather, followed by Myrsol Aqua, then AdP Balm, and of course AdP Colonia Intensa . Slick, cushion, and a close shave, this crème hits everything on all cyllinders.

AdP shaving cream is available in both a tub and a tube. What if any differences in ingredients, fragrance, and performance
are there between the tub and tube?

Top Bottom