What's new

Acqua Di Parma from Allbeauty

All is this website legit? Any reputable discounters offering AdP creams?

They are legit. I've purchased multiple items from them over the years. That being said, I'm pretty sure they have zero idea how old the cream is. If you are in the market for AdP, it might be worth rolling the dice for what they are asking.

I'm pretty sure the AdP cream in the brown tub is not the same as the yellow tub. The Collezione Barbiere is not the Colonia scent, it's an aquatic type scent. It may be older stock. You might want to check on that.

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
They’re legit. That’s a decent price but the former (v2) version. The current version (v3) is in a yellow tub and is Colonia scented.

here's an earlier version. with cologne scent.

adp crop.jpg

I’ve purchased from them and been satisfied. The brown tub without the Crome top (which I’ve never tried but seems to be agreed on as colonia scent) that they stock is something of an aquatic scent. I think it’s great, perfect for the summer, and for my nose, well followed by epsilon blue.

I have purchased multiple jars of both the brown and yellow Acqua Di Parma on eBay. Both products perform well and I use 50% less than other creams. The scents are excellent and the shaves are smooth.

Top Bottom