What's new

Ach. Brito Mogno, a new Old School classic

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
I have so much soap but may perform an experiment to see how much it will actually cost to get some into the UK. It’s the potential £8 Royal Mail charge that will hurt most 😫😫😫😫

Sir, are you referring to Custom Taxes?

My shipping from Portugal to Italy cost me around €12 with TNT, with a parcel weighting up to 1.5 Kg. That is way I put into the same order 3x pucks of Musgo shave soap + 3x bars of Musgo bath soap.

Thanks Marco for the impressions about Musgo. I have only one regret, I hurried and bought 5x Mogno. Now what do I do, buy Musgo too? One question Sir: do you choose the new Musgo or La Toja? It's cheaper for me to buy La Toja or Tabac stick, but ... I don't know, curiosity ...

Sir, are you referring to Custom Taxes?

My shipping from Portugal to Italy cost me around €12 with TNT, with a parcel weighting up to 1.5 Kg. That is way I put into the same order 3x pucks of Musgo shave soap + 3x bars of Musgo bath soap.
Gets a bit complicated when shipping to the UK now though.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Thanks Marco for the impressions about Musgo. I have only one regret, I hurried and bought 5x Mogno. Now what do I do, buy Musgo too? One question Sir: do you choose the new Musgo or La Toja? It's cheaper for me to buy La Toja or Tabac stick, but ... I don't know, curiosity ...

All Ach. Brito soaps are SUPERB and worth having, IMHO. If you can buy the new Musgo, buy it without hesitation - it gets my full endorsement.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
What’s the differs between v1 & v2 Marco just out of curiosity

V2 is the latest formula with upgraded performance and outstanding post shave feel. In the ingredients list it feautures Potassium Cocoate and Sodium Cocoate.

Does this match with the B2 or V1

Attachments

• 4D9E6887-1E8A-4EB0-8419-6B4E757CE66C.jpeg
    4D9E6887-1E8A-4EB0-8419-6B4E757CE66C.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 32
Anyone in the us or Canada stocking the new Musgo?—I will be picking up a few pucks to complement my mogno once it’s available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone in the us or Canada stocking the new Musgo?—I will be picking up a few pucks to complement my mogno once it’s available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep looking but I haven't found anybody yet. Interestingly, it seems like many places who stock Mogno are out of stock. With any luck they'll pick up some pucks of Ach Brito Musgo when they resupply.

The only place here in Europe where I have found the new Musgo soaps is directly from the Ach. Brito web site Ach.Brito | Loja dos Sabonetes - AchBrito - https://achbrito.com/pt3/ Shipping with TNT took only 2 days from Portugal to Italy! :thumbsup:
Musgo is selling at 5 euros per 100g puck, that's much cheaper than I thought, maybe less than Haslinger. Surprising given the ingredient list which is so close to the Musgo Real shaving soap.

Too bad I have so much soap stockpiled, it's purely academic for now!

Top Bottom