What's new

Ach. Brito Mogno, a new Old School classic

Ach. Brito Mogno shaving soap reformulation ,

Old formula :
Potassium Palmate, Sodium Palmate, Potassium Stearate, Potassium Palm Kernelate, Aqua, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Palm Kernel Acid, Parfum, PEG-7 Glycerin Cocoate, PEG-9 Cocoglycerides, Talc, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, CI 77891, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Linalool, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol

New formula:
IMG_20220805_133115.jpg

Ach. Brito Mogno shaving soap reformulation ,

Old formula :
Potassium Palmate, Sodium Palmate, Potassium Stearate, Potassium Palm Kernelate, Aqua, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Palm Kernel Acid, Parfum, PEG-7 Glycerin Cocoate, PEG-9 Cocoglycerides, Talc, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, CI 77891, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Linalool, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol

New formula:
View attachment 1499647
Reformulation is a strong word, sir. Tweaked is more appropriate. Users should notice very little to no difference in performance and scent. Plus the new formula looks cleaner than the old one.

Reformulation is a strong word, sir. Tweaked is more appropriate. Users should notice very little to no difference in performance and scent. Plus the new formula looks cleaner than the old one.
You may be right about the "tweaking" , i just wanted to be more precise , in cosmetics whenever there is a decision to change the line on ingredients -even if it's almost unnoticed - it is mandatory to be written in the list and its called a reformulation . :001_smile
I really do hope that the soap is as good as the previous , as for the reason for the formula change i mention it in the La Toja thread La Toja shaving stick reformulation - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/la-toja-shaving-stick-reformulation.627789/#post-11874170

You may be right about the "tweaking" , i just wanted to be more precise , in cosmetics whenever there is a decision to change the line on ingredients -even if it's almost unnoticed - it is mandatory to be written in the list and its called a reformulation . :001_smile
I really do hope that the soap is as good as the previous , as for the reason for the formula change i mention it in the La Toja thread La Toja shaving stick reformulation - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/la-toja-shaving-stick-reformulation.627789/#post-11874170
You're right. In this forum, however, the word "reformulation" typically leads to people going crazy and purchasing all stock available. No need to panic, in this case.

Top Bottom