What's new

Acca Kappa serie 1869

Anyone familiar with an italian serie Acca Kappa 1869 ?.:confused:
Could you or would you recommend the product ? Have asked for some samples so I will get back in due time

Regards Peter

Just looking for an update on this topic .... have any of you guys had a chance to smell the 1869 cologne?

I've contacted Acca Kappa in Las Vegas and they don't send out samples, apparently. This might have to be a blind purchase and just take a chance.

I wonder how the longevity compares to White Moss and Cedro ...

- Dave

Dave, the next time I order White Moss I might try the 1869 blindly. I'm sure it's good stuff but I don't understand why it's $20 more. I just started new bottle of White Moss so it might be awhile. Maybe a good item for the Christmas list?

I have not heard any comments about this scent yet.

If it is half as good as Cedro, it must be spectacular. I've been sitting at my desk occassionally sniffing my fragrance (Cedro applied at 5:30AM) and just enjoying it to the heavens.:blushing:

guenron said:
If it is half as good as Cedro, it must be spectacular. I've been sitting at my desk occassionally sniffing my fragrance (Cedro applied at 5:30AM) and just enjoying it to the heavens.:blushing:

yeah, the Cedro is really nice. I got a little decant from Rik last week. I have yet to try the White Moss as well ... from all the positive reviews though, I'm sure a blind purchase couldn't hurt.

I agree with the previous comment .... why the extra $20 ??

Hi again!
I have recivied some samples of Acca Kappa serie 1869, just some body lotion and some colonge. The serie 1869 has a touch of Dior's "Farenheit" quite lite..Very nice smell.
Did'nt recevie any samples of shaving creme. :mellow:
Excuse my bad spelling..
Peter

pcxpe said:
Hi again!
I have recivied some samples of Acca Kappa serie 1869, just some body lotion and some colonge. The serie 1869 has a touch of Dior's "Farenheit" quite lite..Very nice smell.
Did'nt recevie any samples of shaving creme. :mellow:
Excuse my bad spelling..
Peter

Peter, did you get those samples from the store in las vegas ?

guenron said:

You know, while up in DC this past week, I spritzed a hit of Truefitt & Hill's West Indies Limes on the hotel pillow as I went to bed. It was like going to sleep in a citrus wonderland :biggrin:

KUJO said:
You know, while up in DC this past week, I spritzed a hit of Truefitt & Hill's West Indies Limes on the hotel pillow as I went to bed. It was like going to sleep in a citrus wonderland :biggrin:

pffew I thought I was the only one with a defect in my body , Lucky im not alone . I spray Club MED EDT on my chest after a shower when going to bed not always but when I feel like I have been swimming in the OCEAN its very oceanic smell. but on your pillow ! :lol:

SSLStudio said:
pffew I thought I was the only one with a defect in my body , Lucky im not alone . I spray Club MED EDT on my chest after a shower when going to bed not always but when I feel like I have been swimming in the OCEAN its very oceanic smell. but on your pillow ! :lol:

Yeah, that's a big enough difference in style points to make me the sick one! :001_rolle

Top Bottom