What's new

AC/DC Beer

Have a drink on me!

$AC-DC-Beer.jpg

"Another day, another rock band/beer collaboration. Actually, to be fair, this isn’t a new one – AC/DC Beer has been available overseas for a little bit now – but since it just got approved for sale in the U.S., we figured you should know about it. The pint-size cans of German lager are brewed in conjunction with Karlsberg Brewery and offer an easy drinking 5% ABV. AC/DC Beer should be landing in U.S. liquor stores and on the highway to hell in the not too distant future."

http://coolmaterial.com/home/acdc-beer/

Legion

Staff member
I've been drinking KISS beer a bit lately. (Mainly because it is going cheap, rather than the quality... but it's not too bad). I bet the AC/DC beer would sell for a lot more here. Surprised I haven't seen it.

Legion

Staff member
I want to try that. You wanted the best, you got the... maybe not that beer but mainly because I am a sucker for KISS items.

Yeah, every time I buy a sixer I think about saving it as some sort of collectable. Never happens, though. I'll just have to be content with my complete set of KISS bubblegum cards from the 70's. Turn them over and they make a jigsaw puzzle, which was my collecting goal as a little kid. It took me about thirty + years, and the invention of ebay, but I got there. I rock. :tongue_sm

Last edited:
I've been drinking KISS beer a bit lately. (Mainly because it is going cheap, rather than the quality... but it's not too bad). I bet the AC/DC beer would sell for a lot more here. Surprised I haven't seen it.

hey mate - where do I get some of this? Liquorland? (a shame it's not bourbon!)

Legion

Staff member
Dan Murfs, or Liquorland for a little more. Move quick. I think the supply is drying up. I've been getting a six of 500ml tinnies for $10-$13. Bargain.

Yeah, every time I buy a sixer I think about saving it as some sort of collectable. Never happens, though. I'll just have to be content with my complete set of KISS bubblegum cards from the 70's. Turn them over and they make a jigsaw puzzle, which was my collecting goal as a little kid. It took me about thirty + years, and the invention of ebay, but I got there. I rock. :tongue_sm

Of the very many things I will never understand, Kiss love ranks high on the list. Pretty funny though. And if it makes you happy, that's all that really matters.

Legion

Staff member
Of the very many things I will never understand, Kiss love ranks high on the list. Pretty funny though. And if it makes you happy, that's all that really matters.

Haha. The Kiss love probably ended when I was about six years old, to be honest. I think I bought that set more for nostalgia value. It was something I really wanted when I was a kid, so now I have a credit card and no adult supervision...

The Kiss beer was bought more from being a tight wad.

Last edited:
Haha. The Kiss love probably ended when I was about six years old, to be honest. I think I bought that set more for nostalgia value. It was something I really wanted when I was a kid, so now I have a credit card and no adult supervision...

The Kiss beer was bought more from being a tight wad.

See, those things I completely understand.

Top Bottom