What's new

Absurd pricing in the wild. Any stories?

:lol::lol::lol: Good one Radar!:001_tongu

You think I'm kidding, but I have turned down 4.00 shipping on something costing $100.00 because it was on a list of things "not available" with free shipping. Finally got on the phone with someone and talked them down to free shipping and bough it. I love my Taun-taun sleeping bag.

You think I'm kidding, but I have turned down 4.00 shipping on something costing $100.00 because it was on a list of things "not available" with free shipping. Finally got on the phone with someone and talked them down to free shipping and bough it. I love my Taun-taun sleeping bag.

OK....If you want a real nice cased fat boy for 199.00.....I have one!!!!! Free shipping of course!!!:wink2::wink2:

The Fatboy is still on eBay (no surprise) I am watching it to see how long it will be before the guy gets the message.

Grant

He knows what he's doing. Have you seen one cheaper? Actually have you seen another one at all? Ever? I haven't in the past year.

Len

The two that were sold last week were re-sold for $150 and $125. I think they both lasted about a day bin.

Len

Ah the poor demented souls who must lust after a cased Gillette Executive (with mirror), the only US made Rhodium plated razor!

(Methinks he doth protest too much!)

Worst I've seen is a tech, really bad condition; dented, dirty, no plating, price: £20. Having said that, £10 for a tech in any condition is standard here, so its not THAT bad. As mentioned above, the antique dealers search ebay and now set their prices at the optimistic end.

Top Bottom