What's new

FS Above The Tie - RR Wunderbar - Semogue Mistura - various brushes - Carhartt shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needing to clean house a bit/get funding for other gear I had my eye on. Few of these have been impulse buys which is why some of them are lightly or unused, as usual I'm doing CONUS shipping only and the shipping costs are included in the price.

Above the Tie "Mixed Metal" brushed matte razor with copper CH plate

Haven't been using this one as much as I used to, figured others here would appreciate it more than me, plus these copper parts are harder to find now that ATT has discontinued them. Asking price is $150

20210702_135904.jpg
20210702_135812.jpg

Razorock Wunderbar slant

Haven't really been enjoying shaves lately with this one and thus have been hardly using it. Great choice for someone wanting a slant that isn't zamak and a bit higher end than Fatip. Asking price is $100

20210702_135519.jpg
20210702_135557.jpg

Semogue Owner's Club Butterscotch Mistura

Great brush and popular on these forums in particular, but I find myself enjoying other brushes in my lineup more, favoring small knots mostly, give someone else a chance to experience this one for themselves. Asking price is $60

20210702_140530.jpg
20210702_140705.jpg

Bundle; Vie-long Cachurro horse, Zenith 502N boar, Vulfix boar/badger

Zenith and Vulfix were a bit on the impulse buy side and were not used at all, while the Vielong has been used a small handful of times, great set for anyone wanting one of each of these bristle types in their rotation or to try out these makers brushes, asking price for the set is $30

20210702_140218.jpg

Carhartt button up shirts

Large size "loose fit" shirts, I have to many of these things and the closed breast pockets actually make them less practical for me to wear at work for me, the plaid is lightly worn while the grey hasn't been worn, but washed once. Asking $30 for the pair

20210702_141403.jpg

Bundle; Vie-long Cachurro horse, Zenith 502N boar, Vulfix boar/badger... What are the model numbers or loft dimensions?

Bundle; Vie-long Cachurro horse, Zenith 502N boar, Vulfix boar/badger... What are the model numbers or loft dimensions?

Ah, just Sold em, but if you ever are in the market for this else where here's what the website specs are;

Cachurro: Height-116mm Loft-57mm Knot-21mm

Zenith: black resin handle with a 22.5-23.5mm boar knot. Loft is set at 52mm. Effective loft is 42-44mm from glue bump. Total weight is a 85-89 grams for the brush. Handle is 62.5mm tall with an overall height of about 115mm.

Vulfix:
Overall height: 102 mm Handle height: 52 mm Bristle loft: 50 mm Knot diameter: 21 mm

final price adjustments:

ATT: $100
Wunderbar: $80
Carhartt shirts: remain at $30 for the pair

will also sweeten the pot a bit and with each purchase will give away a choice of one of the following; Semogue Galahad boar brush, Galahad horse hair brush or pack of Personna lab blue blades with 90-95 blades remaining

ok....FINAL final adjustments 😅

ATT: $90
Wunderbar: $70
Carhartts: $25 for pair

bonus freebees offered above still stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom