What's new

Above the Tie needs a new name.

I know it's not the Greek gods, but I like: Grond - The hammer of the Underworld from Lord of the Rings...

$FingolfinvsMorgoth.jpg

Zeus. Starts with a "Z" and overthrew Titan.

I would have to agree with the name Zeus. You want to say that your razor is better than the "Titan". What better name than the one who helped destroy the titans. Plus you could use silver lighting bolts! Who doesn't like bright shiny silver lighting bolts? The possibilities are endless. Then you could continue with other products using Greek god names. Apollo, Ares, Athena (for the ladies), Hermes, Poseidon, etc.

These are some wonderful ideas, please keep them coming or endorsing some that you like already. i appreciate your willingness to help.
Stan

Maximus...I'd buy it.

Would it be primarily used to shave the gluteus?

Only the greatest line in movie history, "My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the TRUE emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." -Gladiator

Given that the Titan is a 3 piece razor - how about the Trident.
Other names could be Poseidon, the owner of the trident.
Or Prometheus who was a Titan

If you want to drive sales, name it Mohammed since it's the most popular name in the world you'll have the most people looking at your product :)

Atlas or Trident sound good to me.

Although I'm going to -10 claymore. I don't think I'd want to shave with something named after an device designed to shred people apart as it explodes into thousands of tiny parts... :/

I say go with Windsor, or Ascot, or Cravat or perhaps something as simple as Grand Titan or Titan Grande (if you can use Titan in the name in any way)

Top Bottom