What's new

Above the Tie for all your shaving needs.

Looking for vintage razors, new razors, stainless razors, replated razors,
soaps, creams aftershave, brushes, mugs, bowls we have it all in one place.
Come see us at Above the Tie.

Attachments

• $DSCN1891.jpg
    $DSCN1891.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 346
  • $DSCN1900.jpg
    $DSCN1900.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 323
  • $DSCN1752.jpg
    $DSCN1752.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 328
  • $DSCN1005.jpg
    $DSCN1005.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 323
  • $DSCN3799.jpg
    $DSCN3799.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 322
I would like to give a word of recommendation to Stan @ Above the Tie. My SWMBO bought a Rhodium-replated Fat Handled Tech this past month for my birthday. The replate was impeccably done, competively priced, and the package was received quickly. He even threw in some EJ samples.

I am in no way affiliated with Stan or his endeavors...i am just a very satisfied customer.

I would like to second the above recommendation to Stan at Above the Tie. I have purchased three razors from him, a Gillette Slim and a Super Adjustable, and recently his Titan M1. The Gillettes appeared to be new, were in perfect working condition, and I am very pleased with the Titan. Stan was available to answer my questions, and each razor was shipped within 24 hours of my order. Stan runs a very professional shop. He also has a visually beautiful web site with stunning photographs of razors.

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
And I will make it an enthusiastic third! I asked Stan if he would break up a set he had for sale into component parts and he was more than happy to oblige. I also ordered some of his excellent Sage-Lemongrass glycerin soap and some Edwin Jagger Lime & Pommegranate cream. Order arrived very quickly, with a couple of emails from Stan in the meantime, one on a Sunday!

I cannot recommend him highly enough! Thanks, Stan!

:thumbup1:

Top Bottom