What's new

Above the Tie - Above the Crowd

Just threw a Nacet into the S1 and it was an absolute joy. The blade/razor pairings of Nacet, GSB, and the S1 are outstanding. Can't wait to pull out the S2. Great work Stan.

Still loving my ATT-S1. Had it as few weeks now. Awesome build and weight. Love the handle as well. Has a really nice grip. Can't wait to try it with the PolSilvers (shipped from Belgium). I am always looking forward to shave now.

After using many razors of all types, like a lot of us here, I have settled on the ATT SE as my favorite go-to razor. If I only had one razor that would be it.

ATT_RR.JPG

Still loving my ATT-S1. Had it as few weeks now. Awesome build and weight. Love the handle as well. Has a really nice grip. Can't wait to try it with the PolSilvers (shipped from Belgium). I am always looking forward to shave now.

I have been asked a number of times. Our Slants twist or torque the blade which makes them stiffer which affects the "feel" of the shave. The "slant" angle has a three degree drop from one corner to the other (same side).

Just threw a Nacet into the S1 and it was an absolute joy. The blade/razor pairings of Nacet, GSB, and the S1 are outstanding. Can't wait to pull out the S2. Great work Stan.
You are most welcome. To my knowledge we are still the only maker of a machined stainless open comb Slant.

I have finally learned to use my R1!! Great shaves for over a week now.
I have "graduated" from an Astra to using a Nacet in mine.
My Windsor should be here tomorrow.
I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Impressed that Stan replies to questions on here. Very accessible. And just creates good will. Very happy with my ATT!

Completely agree, he is also very responsive from his ATT emails. Now I'm Hoping I will have a bathroom to shave in when my Copper Windsor arrives.

My only problem with my ATT SE razor is it won't take the Schick Proline blades. No matter how hard I press it just won't go in. Too bad.

FWIW, I never had any problem using the Schick Proline blades in my SE1/SE2. I wonder if it is an anomaly in the blades that you have? It seems odd that they fit mine and not yours. Have you done a visual comparison between your schick proline blades and another SE blade to see if there is any difference in the slots?

Top Bottom