What's new

A Zenith appeared today

I've never tried any kind of Zenith brush. I like boars and have various Semogue and Omegas. After reading good things I thought it was time to give a Zenith boar a try. I havent used it yet, just a hand lather to start the break in process. I was quite surprised at how soft and fine this Zenith boar is compared to Omegas and Semogues and no funk whatsoever. I'm looking forward to giving this a go. Here it is right out of the box next to an old Omega.
Zenith.jpg

I have 4 Zenith boar brushes and a Zenith Manchurian badger. They all punch beyond their weight class and might be one of the best bargains in brushes overall, or based on my limited experience, they have been for me.
The boar's positive reviews are compelling, but I'm waiting to see if the Mistura works out first. One Zenith dealer has a silvertip that looks pretty decent too. Gosh knows I'm impressed with their synthetic.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I really liked the two SOC Mistura brushes I had with Taj and Butterscotch handles. I only sold them to help fund a Wolfman WR2 0.95: They are great brushes.

The boar's positive reviews are compelling, but I'm waiting to see if the Mistura works out first. One Zenith dealer has a silvertip that looks pretty decent too. Gosh knows I'm impressed with their synthetic.
You can try a Zenith Boar for under $10 via the Razorock Blondie that is a rebranded Zenith 80N. Almost disposable if it doesn't work for you and the same 26mm knot that goes into their more premium brushes. Brush is bleached and ready to use out of the box. Works well on my hard soaps.

Top Bottom