What's new

A Year of PIFs….. June (Cream) Edition

Well folks, I'm calling it. Thank all for entering. The winner is @MilkCrate !

PM me your address and I'll get it out to you by the end of the week.

We are in Texas and for vacation, we are going to drive towards Florida and see what we find. No plans, no agenda, no itinerary ... should be fun. Did that last year and ended up in Kentucky. Had a blast.

Your vacation sounds great! I'd love to do a trip like that with no itinerary. I love a good adventure!

Well folks, I'm calling it. Thank all for entering. The winner is @MilkCrate
Your vacation sounds great! I'd love to do a trip like that with no itinerary. I love a good adventure!

You really should try it once.

We have always taken our granddaughter on vacation once a year. Her parents didn’t travel, so we wanted her to see and do. Those have always been structured and last year just blew her mind. She was outside of her comfort zone not knowing what was coming next.

The Mrs and I always take a second vacation during the year and it’s just us, no kids. Those are the spontaneous ones. Last year I only had time for one, so we brought the granddaughter along.

Whoever acquires the Tet-a-Tet is a lucky man. I have some and it's excellent. Not in.

I would however like to let everyone know that I'm going to my first professional soccer game in Atlanta at the end of the month. I'll be going with my cousins. Atlanta vs. Orlando. Time to buy an Orlando City jersey. I'm stoked!

Top Bottom