What's new

A Wetshaving Conference?

Would You Attend A Wetshaving Conference?

• Absolutely. Name the Time and Place

• Only if it were Convenient/Inexpensive to Attend

• Are You Nuts?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Gents--

I'm curious about what it might take to hold a "Conference" on wetshaving. If there were presenters of interest (CAR? Rep's from T&H/Trumper/AOS, etc? Lynn Abrams?), "communal shaves" (might be an interesting excersize trying to find a hotel that could set up hot/cold running water in a banquet/meeting room!), a vendor's area with opportunities to buy products, etc....would you attend? Might you attend? If you have responded to this poll on another website, there is no need to respond here as well (I'm looking for total unique responses). I've set the poll to expire at the end of the month.

--Mark

mantic said:
Gents--

I'm curious about what it might take to hold a "Conference" on wetshaving. If there were presenters of interest (CAR? Rep's from T&H/Trumper/AOS, etc? Lynn Abrams?), "communal shaves" (might be an interesting excersize trying to find a hotel that could set up hot/cold running water in a banquet/meeting room!), a vendor's area with opportunities to buy products, etc....would you attend? Might you attend? If you have responded to this poll on another website, there is no need to respond here as well (I'm looking for total unique responses). I've set the poll to expire at the end of the month.

--Mark

What about portable showers too? :eek:

Top Bottom