What's new

A Veteran's Day PIF (a really nice one, if I must say so myself !)

In honor of Veteran's Day here in the United States, I would like to offer this wonderful PIF .....
available only to veterans of the US Military.-----

In loving memory of my Dad, who passed away in 2011
----- He was an incredibly proud soldier
in the 29th. Infantry Division, landing in the first wave on Omaha Beach in the early dawn hours on D-Day,
June 6, 1944. He fought his way through Europe during WW II, received two Purple Hearts, and was lucky
enough to make it back home and have a wonderful life back here in New York.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: a "like new" Timeless Aluminum razor with stand and box.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

It's in great shape, minimally used ..... I decided that I simply prefer heavier weight razors.
Simple rules ..... please answer "I'm in" and give a brief description of your military service.
Whether active duty now or previous service, let's hear a little bit about it. Yes indeed, I know that
many veterans do not like to talk about it (my wife is a veteran, so I completely understand), but a
few lines describing your military involvement would be nice, and allow us all to appreciate you !

I will keep this offer open until Sunday evening November 13, at which time a random winner will be selected.
And, to all the veterans here in our Badger & Blade community ..... THANK YOU for your service !

26C267D2-DCA4-4F3D-99E8-13E25451CB90_1_201_a.jpeg
FAC2DC6C-7AD3-43C6-BC96-0582522B68E6_1_201_a.jpeg
25A2CC13-566C-4C83-980E-A1E477B9EEA3_1_201_a.jpeg
B8827143-7252-4D84-BDC0-0E2594FDFAC7_1_201_a.jpeg

I wasn't going to bite, since I generally like a weighty razor, but someone has to be in - grin. That and the great reputation of Timeless razors. I am retired Army. Spent a relatively easy deployment to the Middle East in 2012. I am grateful that the only time I used my firearm was at the range. Thank you for the very generous PIF. Whoever wins will certainly be happy. Also, happy Veterans Day to your wife.

Wow, A very nice PIF.
I will happily get in on this one.
I spent all my time Stateside. We were loaded up twice and were told we were headed out. But Uncle Sam changed his mind. Once we actually took off but after a few minutes turned around and landed. That was as close as I got to any type of action.

I once volunteered to be part of a crew that answered the radio phones when/if they ring. I personally never answered but the guy next to me did. Had to pass a code to the chain of command. Then a Bird Colonel came into the room and we were dismissed. A lot of code names were used and I remember some of them to this day as it was all hush hush but I dare not speak of them.

I was Airbourne trained but ended up spending most of my time fixing and operating 60KW Generators for the Hawk Missle system. we would go play war on the beach in S. Carolina and blow up drones over the ocean a hundred miles away in seconds.

Anyways, Thanks for the memories. I never had any times that were bad enough that I didn't remember or wanted to forget. I was taught to kill a man but never pulled the trigger. But I did my time for Uncle Sam's Army.

Happy Veterans day to all my brothers.

Very nice PIF!

...and, since today's the 10th, Happy 247th birthday, Marines!

My service:

USMC 1995-2004
MP (4yrs) / CID (6 yrs)
Last duty station was MCAS-New River (PMO - CID section) in 2003, before transferring to IRR. I was the only E5 that I knew of with a PhD (spent a chunk of my time in the reserves, was selected for WO1 at the end, but EASed before signing the docs and attending the school -- long story).

Very nice PIF!

...and, since today's the 10th, Happy 247th birthday, Marines!

My service:

USMC 1995-2004
MP (4yrs) / CID (6 yrs)
Last duty station was MCAS-New River (PMO - CID section) in 2003, before transferring to IRR. I was the only E5 that I knew of with a PhD (spent a chunk of my time in the reserves, was selected for WO1 at the end, but EASed before signing the docs and attending the school -- long story).
Warrant Officer is the absolute best of the ranks in the military. And that is from someone who is completely unbiased, a retired CW3. 😁

In loving memory of my Dad, who passed away in 2011 ----- He was an incredibly proud soldier
in the 29th. Infantry Division, landing in the first wave on Omaha Beach in the early dawn hours on D-Day,
June 6, 1944. He fought his way through Europe during WW II, received two Purple Hearts, and was lucky

Your father was an incredibly brave man. I cannot imagine the courage it took to storm the beaches at Normandy running straight into enemy fire. My grandfather also served in the Canadian army in Italy during WW2 but he did not see combat. He was basically a mechanic working on the vehicles. I myself have never served so I am respectfully not in.

In honor of Veteran's Day here in the United States, I would like to offer this wonderful PIF .....
available only to veterans of the US Military.-----

In loving memory of my Dad, who passed away in 2011
----- He was an incredibly proud soldier

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: a "like new" Timeless Aluminum razor with stand and box.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

It's in great shape, minimally used ..... I decided that I simply prefer heavier weight razors.
Simple rules ..... please answer "I'm in" and give a brief description of your military service.
Whether active duty now or previous service, let's hear a little bit about it. Yes indeed, I know that
many veterans do not like to talk about it (my wife is a veteran, so I completely understand), but a
few lines describing your military involvement would be nice, and allow us all to appreciate you !

I will keep this offer open until Sunday evening November 13, at which time a random winner will be selected.
And, to all the veterans here in our Badger & Blade community ..... THANK YOU for your service !

View attachment 1554656View attachment 1554657View attachment 1554658View attachment 1554659
Beautiful generosity Sir & Good luck to all entrants! I’m not in!

Top Bottom