What's new

A Veteran PIF expanded to first responders

I really wanted to love this razor, but like the original PIFer, I found that I simply like heavier razors. It was great to try it out and see if it was a good fit. I am going to let this go for a week from tomorrow and try to send it out a week from Monday. I write try because I may get forgetful. This is a timeless aluminum razor. It is very well made, making it hard to let go of, but I would rather see it well loved than rarely used. I offered it to a friend here in B&B but he likes heavier razors. At the encouragement of the original PIFer, this is open to not only military, but first responders, which to me includes police, fireman (yes, men and women), nurses and doctors who work the front lines and perhaps others I have missed. This includes those who have made it through the fire, like myself (retired Chief Warrant Officer). It is open CONUS but I will allow outside the US for those willing to contribute to shipping (sorry, it is just expensive to ship out of the country). I certainly respect those who serve other nations.

Attachments

• 20221126_211158.jpg
    20221126_211158.jpg
    888.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 20221126_211148.jpg
    20221126_211148.jpg
    815.9 KB · Views: 13
I am closing this PIF. Perhaps I will reopen it in the future, but evidently folks tend to like heavier razors. There is a B&B member in law enforcement that I will reach out to in case he is interested. If not, it will get used from time to time, just not necessarily weekly

Well Please keep me in mind and let me know if you ever change your mind and decide not to keep it..
I appreciate you thinking about it...Thanks again anyway...

Top Bottom