What's new

A Vape theead in the brownleaf?

While we're talking about ecigs. I remember the first time I saw someone vaping.

I was sitting in the Flying Saucer in Little Rock getting a good buzz on, watching the breaking news that Michael Jackson had just died when this woman who was probably not as old as her rough appearance projected sat two stools down smoking a cigarette that didn't burn, but lit up like Rudolph every time she took a drag.

I was terribly confused.

Speaking of that day, I was a stones-throw away from Derrick in Conway, AR sitting with some co-workers at the bar in a TGI Fridays. (if you know Arkansas, alot of counties are dry and that's the best restaurant bar we could find). Anyways, it was memorable because I almost got in a fight with a guy who said Jackson's death was more tragic than John Lennon....

proxy.php

They even have e-Petersons if you know where to look. :lol:

That's SWEET!

My thought process was (agree or disagree) that this is the brownleaf, not the all things inhaled forum.
Brown leaf here traditionally equated to cigars and pipes.
Although it helped you kick cigs (congratulations) I still don't see its place on here.
I mean no disrespect to anyone who partakes in "E-juice"

The nicotine is all derived from tobacco leaves. There are e-pipes and e-cigars. There is a big cross over between the two groups, i.e. there's a good amount of vapers who smoke pipes and cigars.

IMHO, the more the merrier. The BL has been much maligned and had so many restrictions in the past that I would hesitate to throw any sort out now just because. As long as all discourse between sides is civil, I see no problem.

Civility is a must here at B&B Ed! It's what makes it one of the most enjoyable places to hang!

The nicotine is all derived from tobacco leaves. There are e-pipes and e-cigars. There is a big cross over between the two groups, i.e. there's a good amount of vapers who smoke pipes and cigars.

Good point regarding where ejuice is derived from! I was not aware. I thought it was a chemical cocktail.

I'm not really into vaping, snus or even snuff but if you guys wanna get down with it, doesn't really bother me. At least we have separate threads and there aren't vape pics in POTD threads. Because that would be downright madness ;)

Could you imagine?????
:)

I'm not really into vaping, snus or even snuff but if you guys wanna get down with it, doesn't really bother me. At least we have separate threads and there aren't vape pics in POTD threads. Because that would be downright madness ;)

Mmmmm snus. Should be getting some tins from Scandi soon, damn EU legislation forbidding the sale outside Scandinavia :thumbdown

With my setup... you would just see a cloud and something blurred out behind it. :001_tongu

Top Bottom