What's new

A Theory

At work one slow day a few years ago, we decided to do a check on something. We found that men were more likely to have their keys on their key ring with the teeth all pointed in the same direction. So the smooth backs, like on a typical house key, were all on one side, the teeth exposed on the otherside. We decided to check and found that all of the women at work that day had their keys all jumbled up while the men all had their keys neatly placed on the ring, some even so far as having their keys organized by size!

My question is this, how do you guys have your keys? Are your key teeth aligned? Are your wife/significant other's keys the same or are they all jumbled up?

Darren

I know my key's are all lined up the same way. But I have the key's I use the most next to my car key's. As for my wife she pretty much has them aligned the same way.

stropmegently said:
At work one slow day a few years ago, we decided to do a check on something. We found that men were more likely to have their keys on their key ring with the teeth all pointed in the same direction. So the smooth backs, like on a typical house key, were all on one side, the teeth exposed on the otherside. We decided to check and found that all of the women at work that day had their keys all jumbled up while the men all had their keys neatly placed on the ring, some even so far as having their keys organized by size!

My question is this, how do you guys have your keys? Are your key teeth aligned? Are your wife/significant other's keys the same or are they all jumbled up?

Darren

Having another slow day at work? :lol:

Randy

Jim Thompson said:
Mine are in no particular order.

Does this mean I have to start shaving my legs?:eek: :eek: :eek:

YES. And with your keys.

I keep my all lined up the same way. And I have them in order - Mail, then building, then deadbolt, then door lock.

Well I find this theory a little freaky cuz all mine are aligned the same, but I can guarantee that I didn't do it on purpose!:mellow:

I have a key ring with two rings, one of each end of the keyring (it breaks in half so you don't have to carry both if you don't want to). I have them nicely organized, personal keys on one side and office keys on the other. And yes, I intentionally make the smooth sides all on one side. I like organization, okay!

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I only have one key, and I don't have to take it out of my pocket to open or start my car. I don'r even remember what it looks like.

My organization is a bit strange. First they are all aligned. I know this because yesterday I noticed one was off so I fixed it. My truck key is on one side. My work keys are on the opposite side. Since my apartment key is different in color and head style from any others it is in the middle. My sister's house key is next to my truck key. I have that one because I check on her cats when she and her husband go out of town. I check the cats because my work place is about a quarter mile from her house.

Top Bottom