What's new

A Thank You PIF

It's no secret that Badger & Blade has the best members on the internet, and all of you have been incredibly supportive while we overhaul this jalopy into a finely-tuned, precision racing machine. So I would like to especially thank the people who go above and beyond to make this great community what it is, those people who give of themselves without asking anything in return.

In honor of these fine individuals, I would like to offer a thank you PIF....in fact a PIFer's PIF. So if you have previously run a PIF for the members here, please reply in this thread with: "I'm in!" and a link to your PIF thread. Please do so before 9 pm EST next Wednesday, February 22, 2017. The randomly selected winner will receive a new La Toja shave stick (the finest soap available today) and a NOS puck of the legendary AOS Lavender shave soap in original tallow formulation.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
That would mean finding one of my PIFs. NOT IN. I already have that one. I should probably pull it out and use it tomorrow.

Thanks for the thank you!
I'm gonna sit this one out though. I'd like to try the La Toja, but I really dislike anything lavender. Plus I've done more "unofficial" PIFs than "official" ones lately and too lazy to search back that far. :lol:

I'm in, It would be great to try AOS Lavender. Since I have a partial stick of the amazing La Toja I could add the new one to my upcoming PIF.

Thank You PIF

This is the best place on internet earth!

I did give away 2 bottles of AV Original Sport to a member on the forum but I don't think that counts. Cool PIF anyway we really do have the best members.

Thanks for the thank you!
I'm gonna sit this one out though. I'd like to try the La Toja, but I really dislike anything lavender. Plus I've done more "unofficial" PIFs than "official" ones lately and too lazy to search back that far. :lol:

If you or anyone really doesn't like Lavender, I have other non-lavender stuff as well, so please don't let that dissuade you from entering.

I'm in. I ran a passaround in the RMS and then PIFed the contents at the end of the passaround. You can find a link to the RMS in my signature.

Top Bottom