What's new

A Taxing PIF

Nice PIF @lancre
Not I though. A couple of years ago our normal accountant had a "partner" that got us $600 extra! Nice until the next year when the IRS wanted it back! (Partner's gone now)

Great pif.not in. My horror story is I am going to file for the last 5 years. I'm pretty worried. Time to be responsible.

Not in.

Love the PIF and am sure it will get someone started in style. Love the Bigelow cream and always keep it on hand. Best of luck to all and congratulations whoever is the lucky winner..

Fantastic PIF, although I am not in. Fortunately taxes have been fairly tame, other than the many dollars I don't get to keep.

Sent via Tapatalk

Nice PIF @lancre but I'm not in.

Tax story:
I did some contracting work a while back and had to file 1099-C self employed. I didn't pay taxes quarterly or anything, I just saved a bunch of my earnings. Tax time came and I was going through on of the online tax sites. The out come was I was to pay only a few hundred which I knew wasn't right. I stopped and went to an accountant, paid them and put it in their hands. After I was told I was completely wrong I paid the correct amount and avoided meeting IRS agents. Now I'm not self employed and its pretty simple.

I'm in.

My taxes are a nightmare every year as I work in up to 6 different states a year and have to file in all of them. My return is very complex (read expensive) to have done. I wouldn't attempt to do them myself and neither would my wife and she is a pro tax preparer. Arrrghhh!

Thanks for the generous offer @lancre.

spinning wheel.gif

The randomizer has spoken!

@Fly2High wins.

PM me your address, and I'll get it out as soon as I can.

Top Bottom